Chapter 2

Marcy/Darcy POV
Sasha grabbed my wrists and threw me into a building. I sprang up as quickly as I could and charged right at Sasha. "You're not going to take her away from me Sash." I said then punched her in the gut. "What are you talking about?!" Sasha yelled back while huffing and puffing from the punch.

Me and Sasha fell to the ground from exhaustion.

We continued fighting I see her slowing down I knew I was my chance. I grabbed my weapon and ran up behind her and made a big cut on her back. Sasha was in the air what felt like a few seconds then fell to the ground. I walked up behind the fallen body ready to finish her off till a blue blur came and picked her up.

"I don't know what came over you Marc    y but I'm going to stop you!"

"y-your take side." I said snickering, " well so be it." I said grabbing a control collar.

Anne POV

I Look at Marcy while holding Sasha close. I notice Marcy was pulling something from behind her back. shockingly it was control collar she lunged at me with the collar in hand. I flew away as quickly as I could while she flew after me trying to get the collar on. without noticing we were at the top of the same building as before Sprig was still up their too. I carefully gave Sprig Sasha then went back to fight.

"you're really going to fight your girlfriend really?" she said I knew she was trying to pull some heart strings to make me give in.

" I'm not fighting my girlfriend I'm fighting my ex." I said going in for a punch, but she dodged. " What do you mean by ex?" Marcy asked I could see that she was trying to hold in her tears. " Oh snap." sprig whispered under his breath. " Just like it sounds where done over where not together to more." Marcys eyes turned from orange back to brown and cried into her hands. she cried for a few More seconds then wiped her tears and her eyes turned back to orange.

FYI: Marcy's eyes where orange the whole time just forgot to mention it srry and the reason why Anne keeps referring Darcy as Marcy because she doesn't know who Darcy is. she just knows Marcy being posed Sasha's the only one who knows -me

Marcy snaped her fingers then the music box came right into her hands. she looked back at me with a sad and angry look on her face. " w-what do you plan on doing with the box Marcy?" I asked her really worried on what she going to do with it. "you'll see Anne." Marcy responded in a more concerning way. she pressed some things on the box then finally pressed the blue gem. out of nowhere I could feel my legs get weak causing me to fall to the ground. Marcy walked over to me and knelt down and lifted up my head with her finger. I could feel every passing second my body got weaker and weaker my eyes ready to close.

" Oh, and Anne the names Darcy Not Marcy, I Just kept you because of our deal get some sleep you're going to need it for when you wake up."

then everything went black