chapter 4

Darcy/Marcy POV

robotic arm can burst out through the basement door holding Anne, it placed her on a chair which locked her hands and feet into place. I grabbed the music box and pressed some buttons when the blue gem I looked back at Anne

she has woken up.

"Uh Marcy where am I why am I in this chair?" she said starting to wiggle around in the chair. " What did I say my names DARCY." I said pretty annoyed she keep calling me the wrong name.

"Well sorry Darcy but answer my questions."

"Well, you're in the basement and you're in a chair for reasons that are none of you concern." I said turning back around placing the music box down grabbing the control collar. I walked over to Anne when she realized what was going to happen, she started shaking and moving trying to escape.

"Chill Boonchuy this is only going to hurt for a moment."

I placed the collar on her neck when I heard the click Anne stopped moving, I slowly moved away I'm going to let Marcy taking this one.

Marcy/Darcy POV

I looked around noticing I wasn't in the black room anymore I looked ahead of me and saw Anne. I stared at her, and she stared back at me one of her eyes where purple and the other was brown.

I opened up the things that were keeping her tied to the chair by pressing a Button.

she stood up a little like something was pushing her down she slowly walked over to me I opened my arms in a welcoming manner. she walked over to me and hugged me as tight as she could.

"I'm sorry." Anne whispered softy.

"What was that, Anne?" I asked her unable to hear her. " I'M SORRY I'M SO SORRY FOR BREAKING UP WITH YOU I WAS JUST SO ANGRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO I'M SORRY!" Anne shouted crying her eyes out.

"Hey, it's okay we all do things we regret but no matter what that regret is I will still love you I promise."

"For real." Anne mumbled, " for real." I responded with a sincerer voice we stopped hugging I cupped her face looking deep into her eyes I pulled her face closer to me hesitating at first then I finally kissed her. It lasted a few minutes, but we stopped because we needed to breath.

the kiss felt magical like the real Anne actually but her heart into it but some of it felt cold.

I looked Anne in the eyes and noticed she looked tired and worn out "Anne are you okay you seem tired?" I asked her kind of concerned. "Yea I am kind of tired." Anne said getting into my arms wanting me to hold her.

" How about we go to the throne room you can lay on me as I take care of some work." I suggested she nodded. we started me making our way to the throne room.

we walked through the door to the throne room Anne looked down at her feet like she was unsettled about something. "Anne, you seem unsettled about something is anything on your mind?" I asked her as we walked up to the throne and sat down.

"Hey M-Marcy what would you think if I got a new outfit?"

"WHAT REALLY!" I said excited, "yeah it's about time I get some new cloths." " okay you rest I look for some ideas that's your style." I said swiping my hand in the air where computer appeared as I scrolled, I found 6 good ideas I was about to tell Anne, but she fell asleep on my shoulder.

Here is the ideas Marcy saw y'all can pick and the one with the most votes I will pick that one. -me

1