Chapter10

Darcy/Marcy POV
Well I guess she's in the black void forever time to formally introduced myself to the prisoners. We made our way back to the Dungeons I held the prisoners.

"Marcy what are you doing here you where just here?"

"Polly isn't where not Marcy we are a collection of Amphibia's greatest minds your friend she gave up her body." The room out of no where went silent. "What do you mean by she gave up her body?" I looked at the old man sitter in the cell with a women I think is his wife.

"Well old man."

"I'm not that old I'm just 45." We rolled our eyes at this old people sometimes are we right. "Well not old man Marcy gave up her body because it's simple really she gave up on life since from her word 'she had no one left to grab on to' so she basically like this soul that in side us that is really deep in the mind." There was a gasping sound why are these people so dramatic.

"You people are so dramatic like god damn chill out."

I turned around and walked back up to upper part off the castle. I walk into the throne room and sat down.

For a human and frog there so annoying.

But what I do know is that Anne and that blonde one Sasha Will come back for there friends so I might as well get ready for that. "Watch out Boonchuy you don't know what's coming."

Sprig POV
I woke and rubbed my eyes what time is it. I walk over next to Anne and grabbed her phone.

8:00

That early even for me might as well wake them up. "Hey you guys is time to make our way Back to the castle." Sasha instantly raised up Anne on the other hand she slubbed down on to the floor.

like when hop pop tired to make soup but made this flimsy mess.

"Anne are you alright like I know being half blind is a lot to go through like how grime is half blind, or is that we can see you veins." Anne grabbed me and and took me up to eye level. "I couldn't go back to sleep for 5 hours I keep having this dream of Marcy letting Darcy take over her whole body. while she felt nothing but despair, loneliness, sadness like everyone she loved hates her and nobody loves or want her anymore, and most of all useless." Okay I didn't really understand what she was really saying since it was muffled up by groaned and muffled sound. "What is sound like the queen of breakups is gaveling a break up break down street name the brain trying to cope with the whole situation." I nodded my head at t Sasha statement.

since Anne would always take about this thing called the break up break down still don't get it but good to know.

" I agree with the coping part of what Sasha said. You are still coping with the whole situation maybe it not then best time to face Marcy again not till your able to get a little of yourself  back together." Anne gently place me down on the ground and look at both me and Sasha. "Guys I'm fine if I face the problem head on it will get solved. Alright at this point it either thatAnne tired and not think straight or she doesn't know how to cope with a problem.

"Anne your not handling this right you need rest when you able to think straight then we can think on how you can solve the problem."

"Sprigs right." But instead of listening she got her bag ready and grabbed her weapon walking out the door. "Welp this is on you Sasha if something goes wrong." "WHAT WHY ME!" " I DON'T KNOW!" "Remember the times we would do this." "Oh yeah I remember good times Sasha still glad you Changed though." "I'm glad too I was such a bitch back then." We walked out side and saw Anne earring grass this has suddenly gotten weird.

"Are you handling this or me."

"I will." Sasha walk over to Anne grabbed her and placed her in frobos arms. I hoped on then so did Sasha and we where off to a place where we may die.

Anne POV
Wait where are we going again? "Guys where are going?" Out of no where sprig and Sasha slapped there foreheads.

"We're going to save our friends remember."

Is Sasha mocking me well how rude "Sasha no need to mock me for uhhh what was my question again." "FOR PEEK SACK THIS GIRL IS ON FROGGING DRUGS OR SOMETHING." What up with these two maybe it was something I said.

TBC
Words:806