chapter 6

Sasha POV

"Okay here's the plan sprig well come with me to the castle to save Anne and stop Darcy manly to pull some heart stings on Anne. The boonchuys and grime will try and distraction, so Darcy won't notice we sneaked into the castle." we began hiding around parked cars as we got closer and closer to the castle. "Sounds like a plan Sasha." Sprig gave me a thumbs up at this point I don't know why I used to hate him he's really not that bad.

me and sprig made our way towards the castle making sure not to be seen.

"Hey Frobo you think you can help them get to castle?" we turned around facing Polly then towards frobo. in responds Frobo grabbed both of use and we made our way to the castle.

I swear if Darcy hurt Anne, I swear to God I will beat the living

Marcy/Darcy POV

I'm a little surprised the rebellion hasn't done anything to stop me like then only attacked about a few of my bots but that it. I could feel Anne's soft Hands playing with my hair while the throne Room got quit through each passing second.

I stared out the shattered window completely zoned out.

I felt a little tap on my shoulder I turned my head around facing Anne. "I just wanted to know is that x around those robot looking things meant to be there?" Turned back towards the floating computer with an out raged look on my face.

I groaned hit my head on the floating computer which disappeared right after.

the rebellion is really starting to get on my nerves like I'm trying to keep everyone safe, and don't they know how much material it takes to make a bot like that. I felt a hand grab around me and pull me into a hug.

"Hey, don't worry well stop them and make them understand if they knew what going on I'm positive they will stop interfering Mar-mar." I had a small smile on my face maybe Anne's right if I explain to them, they will understand and plus this is Anne were talking about well sort of.

"Sorry Anna-banana I have to go deal with this problem."

I kissed the top of Anne's head and got up off her "aw you have to go already you always have work to do you never spend time with me." I turned around the look at Anne with a cute pouting face. "I promise I will cuddle with you and give you so many kisses when back." I side smiled at Anne with a blush on my face.

"Promise?"

"I promise." "Alright go then deal with whatever that problem is." I give Anne a final Smile then walk out through the big doors outside. when I make it outside, I just then remembered where in the sky. 

alright how do I do this maybe jump from the building that that really short building over there and hop down?

I hopped off building to building till I made it safely to the ground. "Alright Darcy you're dealing with this problem you better at this than me." "Alright makes sense out of both of use I'm better at that than you." we switched places I was transported to a black space? black room maybe I don't know.

But I could very well see what's going on.

It's just that I can't stop it unless if my real consciousness is strong enough to take back control and it is sometimes. also, if Darcy gives me control which is all times, she can do something that only I can do.

TBC

Words:594