Chapter 9

Anne POV
We flew down on frobos back when we landed I couldn't help but cry. "Anne are you okay." "I-I alright S-sprig." I began choking. On every tear that cam out my eyes.

"Come here Boonchuy it going to be okay.

Sprig and Sasha brought me into a hug I guess this is what it feels like to breakup with some yourself I guess this is why I'm the breakup queen. "Coming on we have to find the everyone else." We followed Sasha down the street and shouting names.

"HP! MOM DAD!"

There was no sign of anyone just the sound of weeping. "Hey guys do hear that I sound like someone's crying ." "Well it not me this time" "I think it coming from over there." Sprig pointed to a big rock that could squish a person if it fell on time of them.

"Why would someone be crying  by behind a rock?"

"I DON'T KNOW ANNE PEOPLE DO DUMB THING FOR DUMB REASONS." I looked at sprig I swear when sprig agitated his hat moves. We all slowly made our towards the rock ready if something pops out.

"WHAT A LITTLE GIRL?!"

"dude I mean kid what are you doing out here by yourself if not safe for you here." I dropped my weapons and help the girl up she was shaking at lot. She ran right into my arms hugging me I guess she was so scared she would hug anyone she thinks will keep her safe.

"She took them she took them all."

"Who? What? What happened." I was so confused at this point like what is she talking about. " The Boonchuys and these talk frogs people they where take people to safety and kill these robots things. this lady that about a little under your hight come in her eyes where orange and she started fight them. she took that baby one and threaten to hurt her so they put down there weapons. she took them she took them all." At this point I was both surprised, angry, and worried.

"My little brother was somewhere but I think they took him to safety already."

"Alright dude I mean kid do know where they took all those people by any chance?" She nodded and took us to the place. "I wasn't able to go inside since I was scared and ran back to hide so I didn't get captured." So they took they took them to the temple that seem like something my parents would do.

We began walking inside.

We where greeted by tents and people walking around. "Alright kid you need to stay here it not safe for you to w walk around in town right now." "All right ma'am I will bye save the world." I smile and waved at the kid as the 3 of us left.

"So what now Anne?"

I looked at sprig and Sasha "we stop Marcy!" I grabbed both of there hands and raised it in the air well when I grabbed sprigs I pulled him off the ground. "Alright how are we going todo that we don't have our team nor do we have a plan on getting them out and plus how are we going to stop Marcy." "Sprig well will figure this out later but in the meantime let's get food there a gas station right over there." We made our way over to the gas station and harvest a few things like chips candy and water.

"Anne sprig I think it's best we we take sometime to rest then we can go save them tomorrow."

"I agree with Sasha Anne you also need to rest you look kind of tired and stressed." I started inhaling as put candy and chips as I could. "Alright I could go for some sleep." We made our way to a building still in tact.

"This should be a good one night stay even have as 3 beds."

"Anne sleep sleep and drinks some water." I grabbed the water sprig handed me out my hand and sat down in the bed. I chug down every last drop I never realized how hungry and Thirsty I was I guess thats what you get when you have a control collar in you need for A few days or weeks  ex girlfriend let you eat whatever you wanted and when you didn't eat anything she didn't notice.

I got under the covers and fell straight asleep.

Marcy/Darcy POV

I brought some trays of food down to the prisoners Darcy captured. "Uhm hey everyone I brought y'all some food I didn't." I was cut off by Polly "save it traitor you probably poisoned the food or something which would be cool if it wasn't me getting poisoned." I looked at Polly for a seconds processing everything.

"Polly dear WHAT THE FROG!"

"Uhm it's not poison I made it myself from scratch it some chicken nuggets and since I didn't have no fries there some potato chips." I pointed to everything as I said what they where I walked up to each cell and place 2 trays in there. "Thank you Marcy." That small thank you from Mrs.B actually made me smile a bit can you believe that me smile muting after everything that happened.

"Your welcome."

I walked back upstairs to the upper part of the castle.  I walked around the hallway what am I supposed todo know I prisoners that I don't know what todo with don't know why Darcy took them.

And In think I'm just going to let Darcy have my body as her host so don't need it.

So you still depressed. "Yep so your asking me what my decision is."

Yep "well your in good timing I made  my decision you can you use my body as your host i don't want it anymore."

Great  say you hood bye live your last day in your body "NO! Do it today I want to be here anymore to keep hurting like this."

Are you sure this is want you want we can still do this because I still getting 50 50 control "naw I'm good."

Alright you won't feel a thing