chapter 5

since there were no votes, I had to pick so I chose number 3 

Marcy/Darcy POV

I found a nice-looking dress it even her favorite color. blue!

"Hey, Greg, could you make this?"

Greg walked in hold two different shades of blue "I can make it which blue do you prefer?" Greg said showing me the two shades of blue. "Uhm maybe the light-Ish glittery blue maybe" I said unsure I was the right color.

Greg nodded and walked away.

 after about a few minutes Greg came back with the exact same blue dress with Dimond Teirra and blue boots. Greg walked up to me and gave the outfit to me and walked off.

"Hey Anne, I you a new outfit. what to try it on?"

Anne slowly razed up rubbing her eyes slowly "yea Marbles I would love too!" Anne said hopping off the throne. I handed her the outfit and she went to another room to change.

Anne POV

I walked into another room to put on the outfit Marcy chose for me. It was my favorite color too she knows me well.

I put on the dress slowly pulling up the straps.

I quickly put on the shoes that go with it and the Teirra. I walked over to the mirror to see how I looked.

"Uhm, I don't know does it look bad on me maybe it just not fit for me?"

I kept on questioning if I looked nice in the dress, I heard the door open I quickly turned around to see who it was. "Sorry Anne it been a few minutes and I just got." Marcy said cutting herself off by looking at me.

"Is it bad do I look ugly in it be honest!"

I turned back around facing the mirror Marcy walked over to me and but her hands around my waist hugging me. "You want me to tell you my honest opinion it's that you look beautiful in that dress and that's a fact." Marcy said I smile at what Mary said those word really brightened my day.

"Thanks Marbles, I appreciate it!"

we walked back to the throne room and sat down on Marcy's throne. well, I sat down she sat in my lap attending to some work while I played with her hair.

Sasha POV

"We have to do something it's been two days! I think I really can't tell it the frobots are blocking the sky." I said looking into the sky to see she could try and tell how longs it's been. "Sasha's right we can't even tell how longs it been. we can't even tell how long it's been since Darcy captured Anne!" sprig yelled causing the frobots to hear them.

"Sprig please where all worried about Anne but the best thing we can do at the moment is not die from the frogbots or get captured by the controlled amphibia Animals."

everyone nodded agreeing with my on her statement "it's just that she was my best friend." Sprig spoke in response to Sasha. "She was mine too she was a daughter to some granddaughter to some." I said looking at the Boonchuys and Hop pop trying to get my point across which sailed full circle.

"Now let's go save Anne."

we sharpened out swords and the Boonchuy's go different gear from Mr. X we began our journey through the abandoned looking LA. even through it was just people hiding out in camouflaged tents.

TBC

words:557