Chapter 16: All of Me

Summary:

Kanthony Wedding Night
Love Confessions and Love.

Notes:

All of me, Loves all of you,
Love your curves and all your edges,
All your perfect imperfections,
Give your all to me,
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

Kate and Anthony left their wedding reception early to return to Aubrey Hall. It was still daylight. Their family would arrive later that night, to give them some much needed privacy. Mrs Smith curtsied as she welcomed them into their home "My Lord, My Lady, Welcome Home." She and some of the staff had hurried back to ensure Viscount's room was ready.

Kate smiled and said "Thank you Mrs Smith. We are grateful for you and the rest of the staff. You all are a part of our family." Mrs Smith had something else. "My Lady, we have a gift for you, it is not much but we wanted to get this for you." Ruby rushed forward with a box "My Lady, tea from India". Kate was overjoyed and hugged the box as if it was made of gold and said "Thank you so much! I have longed for this tea for many weeks now."

Anthony smiled and added "Mrs Smith, you and the rest of the staff are far too generous. Now any gift I give my wife will pale in comparison. We thank you for your warm welcome and gift" Mrs Smith smiled, pleased at the Viscount's kind comments. Kate handed the box back to her for safekeeping as Anthony scooped her up in his arms. Mrs Smith motioned to the staff and they all hurriedly bowed and walked away to give the newlyweds some privacy.

Anthony carried his beautiful bride up the stairs to the Viscount's chamber. Kate held on to him tight, nuzzling softly against his neck. Anthony giggled and said, "Careful don't tickle me, I don't want to drop you." Kate seized her golden opportunity and started nuzzling him even more "You mean don't do this? What about this?" Anthony giggled again and said "Stop it. Or both of us will fall down"

Kate said "If we fall, you will pick me up again and I will tickle you again". Anthony hurried up the stairs, out of breath "Woman, when my hands are free I will have my revenge." He carried her inside the chamber, kicked the door shut with one foot and dropped her on the bed. Kate scrambled further up the bed, hiding her feet under her dress and curling up into a ball to avoid being tickled. "No! Please don't tickle me!"

Anthony sat down next to her and laughed "Why would I tickle you, when I have much better things planned. I will have my revenge, just not now, not when you look like that." Kate looked at him with her big brown eyes and purred "What have you planned, my love? Will you teach me all the ways a lady can be seduced?"

Anthony's eyes darkened as he remembered their breathless encounter from the night of Sheffield dinner and he pulled her into a bruising kiss as his hands started working on the fasteners of her gown. He remembered their first time, she was wearing her mourning dress. Kate pulled back. He stopped and asked "Kate?" Kate shook her head and said, "I am sorry. I just remembered our first time, I only wish it would not have been that way."

Anthony understood. He was thinking about their first time as well, but he didn't have any regrets "Kate, I will never regret making love to you. You gave yourself to me when you had already given everything else to your sister and your mother. You gave yourself to me even though I hurt you. Kate, from that night, I only saw you as my wife, my queen, never as anything else..Kate, I knew then, I could never let you go. I didn't know how, but I just knew that I could never let you go. Then in the morning, my prayers were answered when you agreed to live with me in our house."

He pulled her hand to his lips gently and continued. "This is our first time for the rest of our lives. Let me love you the way my heart desires." And he took the same hand and placed it on his heart. Kate felt his heartbeat and leaned forward to kiss his chest. Anthony held her close and kissed the top of her head.. He said "Kate, I want to fulfill all your desires. Tell me what you want" Kate didn't look up, she continued nuzzling and kissing his chest. Then, she said "Anthony, I want to see you naked" Anthony laughed "you haven't yet?" Kate replied "I have only ever loved you in the cover of darkness, never in light. I want to see and love my husband in the light of day"