1.New Environments (rewrite)

I woke up as usual and got ready for the day. I was up earlier then everyone, like always. Once i was done I walk out of my room and down the hall to get something small to eat.

I had a bagel with cream cheese and some tea. Then I got to work. It was around 6am after I ate so everyone was getting up by now.

I did small things around the base. I'm not given much to do unless it's a mission or.. guard duty... I fucking hate guard duty with a passion.

I was in the brake room for the time being. I had done everything I needed witch were the following:

1.Wake up everyone, check to see if everyone is on track and not slacking.
2.walk around base. Basically guard duty just during the day..
3.do small chores like sweeping, wiping things down, and organize things if needed.
4.check in with newbies.
5...wait for a mission...

Well I did everything I needed to do I'm just waiting on number 5. I was sat at a table spaced out but not completely. I knew if someone entered the room or not. I look up so see a newbie. I tillted my head at him. "M-ma'am please follow m-me." His voice was shakey, I nodded my head. I had nothing better to do, so why not?

He led me down the hall outside to a fight that was happening.. grate. We quickly walk over to the small circle of army men and women. Once the two who were fighting saw me they instantly stopped. I gave them both a look of 'wtf is going on?'. The girl on the left spoke first and pointed at the other girl beside her. "She said I wouldn't be able to join task 141, and I told her I was stronger then her she got mad and punched me and then it escalated into a fight." I looked at the other girl to see if this was true, she just nodded her head.

"Well I wouldn't have punched you if you didn't bring up the fact that you were better then me in every way, and plus your voice is annoying... and so is your face. So I fixed it for you." This just led into more arguing and I was getting pissed off that I even involved myself in this. I signed and pulled out a small notepad and pen and wrote so the boy could speak what I wrote.

After I was done writing I whistle very loudly and the girls stopped. I handed my notepad to the boy and he spoke.
" all of you are newbies and wouldn't make it a day in task 141, so quit your bickering and do what you need to do before I report you all" the boy handed me my notepad back and I put it away and left back for the brake room.

As soon as I sat down I was called to the main office, I was probably going to be put on guard duty.. a wast of my talent I might say.. I knocked on the door of Shepherd's office " come in" was all he said. I opened the door there was shepherded and a captain I didn't recognize him. Then he spoke " ah, Reaper so good of you to join us.." I just look at the two men in front of me. He cleared his throat " this is captain price.." He made hand gestures to captain pirce, I looked at him, and he gave me a small nod. I turned my attention back to Shepherd", you'll be talking orders from him unless said otherwise." I nodded my head. He then started to talk about me to captain price, and proceeded to hand him a folder.. probably about me.

"They call her 'The Grim Reaper' she's a good soldier, she doesn't speak, due to her trauma in childhood. Doctors say she can speak she just chose not to .. she will be helping you on task 141 until said otherwise. She's one of the best we have"

Captain price nodded his head, then Shepherd spoke "go get your belongings you'll be staying with them a while, your leaving in 10" all I did was nod and left to grab my stuff from my room.

I chuckled to myself thinking about the previous events of this morning, who knew I'd be the one joining team 141. I didn't have much, all I grabbed was clothes and some other things that were needed. I took one last look at my room then saw my knife on my desk I quickly grabbed it and made my way back to the office that was down the hall.