skytsengel..

[ skytsengel or guardian angel:

an angel believed to protect a particular person, as from danger or error. a person who looks after or is concerned with the welfare of another.]

I had a reason for calling ghost skytsengel, he's saved me from a life or death situation.

I was on a solo mission, price had given it to me. It was one of my first missions after Sophia. I was fine with solo missions I did it all the time before 141. I was supposed to shoot and kill a high authority figure. I was given a picture no name. That's all I needed at the moment. I was on top of a building with my sniper rifle. I had the gun pointed at him. "Reaper, how copy?" Price spoke.. I sighed "got my eyes on the target.. tell me when" I spoke when needed.

There were eyes everywhere on him. He was talking with people. Civilizations. It would be considered murder if I accidentally shot one of them. The Civilizations were moved to the side, I had a clear head shot. "Fire" was all price said before I shot my gun. It didn't make a noise. But he fell dead a few seconds later. "Target down" was all I said. Screaming was heard in the background. I sighed and put everything back into its case. It was a guitar case with a fake front so if people looked in it. It wouldn't be suspicious. I went down the stairs of the building I was in.

A gun was placed to my head. " now why did ya go and kill my boss? Got something against him?"  He was a southern man. I sighed, I didn't say anything. "Turn around." I did so. He looked homeless, I narrowed my eyes at him. "Answer me " I just looked at him, my eyes were dull. "Reaper, how copy?" I didn't say anything. He looked at my mic. "Go on.. tell him." I slowly moved my hand to the mic and did Morse code. The man in front of me looked confused, he was getting angry. Price didn't answer after I was done. My eyes darkened. I smiled and spoke in a whisper "du er en død mann, løp før du ikke kan" [your a dead man, run before you can't] his eyes went wide. "Did you just put a fucking curse on me?!??" 

How stupid was this guy, my smile got bigger and I slowly nodded my head. He lowered his gun a bit, I throat punched him and hit the gun out of his hand. The gun was shot and I was hit in the arm. I fell on the railing in pain, I shook my head. I would walk it off for now. I grabbed the man from the collar and punched him till he was out cold. I grabbed the case, and made my way downstairs fast. People would have heard the gun shot. Cops were sure to be called. My eyes darkened more, and I wanted to kill. I was loosing blood and a lot of it. It was getting hard to breath somewhat but I pushed threw.

"Reaper, how copy? " i sighed "I've been shot in the arm... im loosing blood, I might need backup." Nothing was said back to me I sighed again I was stumbling down the stairs.  How bad was this gun shot wound? I pulled my sweater off there were two holes. I got shot twice? I needed a medic. I applied pressure but that barely did anything for me. I was getting dizzy. I shook my head once more. I could hear sirens out in the distance. I put my hand on the wall to support myself. "herregud.."[oh my god]

I needed to get out of here. I had 20 more stories to go down before I was out. But blood loss can only get you so far. I ended up sitting down.. well more falling then anything. I spoke into the mic. "This is reaper....I need a medic... I can't walk.. anymore.." I kept pressure on my shoulder and arm the best I could. My vision was blurry and I started to see black dots. I heard footsteps. I was expecting cops but all I got was ghost. He picked me up and quickly made his way downstairs with me in his arms. "What happened? " I looked at him "I fought a guy, he had a gun. It went off when it.." I stopped for a moment I was getting more dizzy. "...it hit the ground and shot me twice... one in the arm, other In My shoulder..." he nodded his head "you can't be reckless like this. Be. More. Careful. " I just stayed quiet. I was about to pass out. But he shook me. "Keep awake. Can't have you dieing on us." I hummed in response.