16. Lectures

- (y/n) pov -

I woke up from a restless sleep, it was quite.. I breathed in the soft sent of pine and cooking food...... I blinked a few times.. somebody was cooking food. I'm not alone. I quickly grab my knife I had under my sleeping bag, and quickly made my way out of my tent. To find a tall man. His face was covered, kinda like ghost. But he wasn't ghost. Was he the one who's been messing with me- 'of course he is. Don't be an idiot.' Well that was helpful.. I guess.. he was sat down playing with the fire.. and the food. I was just looking at him knife still in hand. I guess he got the feeling he was being watched and he looked in my direction. His eyes went big, and I narrowed mine at him. I pointed my knife at him. "Who are you?" It was quiet and he kinda backed up. Maybe he doesn't talk.. my knife still pointed at him. "Stay." My voice was full of warning. All he did was nod his head.

I went into my tent and grabbed my notepad and pen and went back out to see he was still there. He was just further away from when I last saw him. I tossed the book and pen to him, he just looked at it. I pointed the knife to the book the back at him, as to let him know to write down some stuff. I sat down where I was standing. I was not expecting this today... I studied him. He was wearing a uniform.. so he's army... what's he doing out here? He looked nervous.. he tossed the book to me, snapping me out of my trance. I looked at him more aware of the situation I was currently in. "..i..uh... I speak English ma'am...." I nodded my head. So he can speak..he has almost a German accent.. maybe he was austrian.... I huffed well this is going to be fun...wait did he call me ma'am...? "what are you doing here?" I wasted no time in asking him. I needed to know what he wanted and why he was here. My voice was stern. He didn't respond, he looked nervous. "Whats your name?" He looked at me like he was about to say something but thought against it. He said nothing. I inhaled this was starting to become annoying. "Oi tree boy, name. Now." He looked more nervous. ".. eh.. i-its.. um.." he was tripping over his words. I sighed. " ok fine. Your name is tree boy. My name is reaper. What are you doing out here?"

His eyes lit up. "I got lost ma'am." He sounded happy about that.. why? While lost in my thoughts once again he had handed me a plate with ham and eggs.... how the fu- 'you can get eggs from birds (y/n). He got the eggs from birds." I blinked a few times and now I was looking at his back. He must be eating.. I put my knife away, he wasn't a threat, and he seemed to trust me enough to turn his back to me and not attempt to attack him.. I might have to help him find his way back to base.. or worse take him home.. after we were done eating I started to pack my stuff. He asked if he could help but I just shook my head. I didn't want him touching my stuff.. after I took down my tent I turned around and.. he had packed the cooking supplies.. I nodded my head. And put that on my bag. " witch way did you come from tree boy?" I knew where the main base was. So I'd take him straight wether or not he pointed that way or not. And then he pointed behind he, he shook his head and pointed left. I guessed he smiled because his eyes were bright. I nodded my head and he stared to walk that way but I grabbed his collar and walked forward. "Uh reaper ma'am.. I went from left." I looked up at him.. he's taller then fucking ghost.. I shook my head and looked forward. " im taking you to the main base.. hq.. once there you'll find an officer and tell him what happened. You'll leave me out of the story. Then you'll go on with your life and forget about me. Understand?" I looked up at him again. All he did was nod his head.. this was going to be a long day...

-Ghost's pov-

I have been searching for her all night. It's morning so price is most likely having a shit show right about now. I looked around saw a fant smoke stream that was in the sky. But from the looks of it.. she would have already been gone if I ran over there. It's best if I save my energy to lecture her when I see her. She could have gotten hurt. I made it to her.. "camp" by the end of my thoughts.. she wasn't here as expected. I looked around to see if I could find were she went next or witch way she went... so I searched for her, this is going to be longer than expected... how fun..