15. Bad Memories

"here.." my head was still low, i looked up slightly and grabbed the cup of water. i sipped on it. soap was to my right and gaz was to my left. price was now in front of me sat on the floor. "..talk when your ready kid.. were listening.. were here for you.." i slowly nodded my hade a took a breath.. i don't know how to tell them this... how do i..? i sighed, i looked at price in the eyes. my eyes were glossed over because of the crying. i breathed in. "..." i couldn't speak, price gave me a small smile. "Talk when your ready.. " i huffed, a shaken voice came out of me. "..g..graves.. he did this....." i few tears ran down my face, the guitar had stopped playing when i spoke. i was dead silence. i looked at price in the eyes, shocked. that's all i could see in his eyes. he blinked a few times, and shook his head. "..(y/n) graves is dead.." i shook my head. "..n..no hes not..." he sighed then got up and left the room.. did i say something wrong? i looked around and gaz got up to go follow price... ghost was still in the chair with the guitar still in his hands, he wasn't playing it anymore.. he was just looking at me.. with an emotion i cant understand..

Ghost got up putting the guitar down and walked over to me. "Graves is dead. I made sure of it." Then he walked away without another word.. I looked at soap. Surly he had to believe me...he had to.. graves was alive... soap sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. He looked me in the eyes. "Reaper.. graves is dead.. he died in a tank explosion... he was K.I.A.. he's gone.." my eyes went wide and I shook my head. "..no... Alexei.. Alexei said his bosses name was.. graves.. so that means graves is al-" soap sighed, my eyes glossed over. "You don't believe me..." I thought he would. His eyes softened "Reaper.. it's not that I don't want to believe you.. it just we killed hi-" I got up tears running down my face, I couldn't hear this right now. Not from him. I went to my room and shut the door. I just sat there and cried.. graves wasn't dead he was there for two years torturing me with his stupid goons...

More tears ran down my face. I angrly get up and went to my closet. I grabbed a few clothes and put them in the bag. I then wrote a note, put it on my bed. This was the note. 'I'm leaving for a few days, don't go looking for me I'll be back. I need to be alone. -reaper' then I left out of my window that was in my room. Then I ran quickly to get away so no one saw me. I didn't like this game anymore.

Once I was far enough away from base, I stopped running. And just walked.. I didn't know where I was going but I knew i needed to be away for a day or two.. these memories.. i didn't want them.... i walked into some woods, i found a clearing. i was going to force myself to remember even if i didn't want to. I stopped myself from walking. I sighed and put my bag down. I had a small tent with me, and a few MREs with me so I would go back when I ran out... I huffed to myself, I put up my tent then went to go get some fire wood. After I got a bit of fire wood, I set some in the small pit I had made and set the rest to the side for later. I sat on the floor. I sighed to myself.

"Why did you leave them?" I looked up confused then realized it was just Reaper. I huffed and looked around my small area I had claimed for myself for the time being. "I wanted to be left alone.. and I wanted to remember everything I can't...." I heard her laugh, I narrowed my eyes. "Whats so funny..?" She calmed down a bit. "I have the memories you wish not to remember. I can give them to you.. on one condition..." I sighed and rolled my eyes playing with the fire every now and then. "Well?" I huffed "whats the condition? " I heard her giggle. "It's very simple. You let me kill graves and I'll give you all your memories right now." I smiled that wasn't so bad.. I nodded my head. "Yeah I can live with that, as long as I can get one punch in" she laughed "Looks like we have a deal then (y/n)" a small smile on my face "yeah looks like it" within seconds memories came flowing in I got a headache almost instantly, i started to cough. It was almost unbearable. Tears started to flow out of my face, my breathing was uneven. I fell to the ground.