9. oppdraget gikk galt

i was called to office, i whet inside. "so we need you for a mission." he handed me a picture of a house. " youll be raiding this house, it will be a solo mission. ghost will be your backup and be on mic with you the entire time" i studied the picture, tall grass was everywhere. "what am i doing there?" he sighed "that's need to know" i nodded my head. ill probably get told when i get into the house. "snipers will be everywhere, so you don't need to worrie to much.. any questions?" i thought for a moment. i shook my head. he smiled "ok, your dismissed" i nodded my head and walked out, but before i did i turned around. he looked at me "whats up?" i chuckled "when's the mission?" he shook his head. "ill tell you, just go relax for now kid" i nodded my head "thank you sir." and walked away.

i went to my room and sat on my bed, there my blankets laid on my bed. i played with my riley plushie. i sat there for a while just playing with its arms pressing the paw every once in a while. it put a small smile on my face. this plushie means the world to me, well besides Sophia's dog tags. but nothing else could compare, to this. i was humming a small tune to myself. there was a knock on my door. i lifted my head, got up and went to the door. i opened it, it was soap. i tilted my head. "whats up soap?" i spoke softly. he sighed "price is sayin' i cant cook without haven' someone there to watch me, so i don't 'burn the base down'" he mimicked price, i chuckled " can ya help me cook?" he had his arms crossed. i nodded my head "yeah ill be out in a moment" he smiled patted me on the head "thanks reaper!" then he walked away.

i shut my door and put my hair up and put a different shirt on. i walk out of my room, mumbling some Norwegian to myself. i walked into the kitchen that was on the other side of the bar in the brake room. i washed my hands and looked at soap "so, what are we making?" he was looking at the cookbook in front of him. he pointed "were maken' cake" he sighed " we need, flour, eggs, butter, milk, and baking soda.. oh and sugar." i nodded my head and helped him get what was needed. i grabbed a bowl and told me to start to add stuff. i went to culinary school a few years ago, so i didn't need measurement. as i added he mixed them together. ghost had walked in the room, i looked behind me. he was just standing there watching. i waved him over. "wanna help?" he nodded his head, and walked over. soap had ghost mix for a bit so his arm could rest. i whispered to ghost so soap couldn't hear me " call soap a serviett. itll be funny." he sighed and looked at soap dead in the eyes. "what?" ghost sighed "du er en serviett"{ you are a napkin} i started to laugh and ghost went back to what he was doing, soap just looked confused but did the same. i oiled the pan and preheated the oven. i walked back to the guys. there was blue and white frosting. "where's the red?" soap shook his head "no need for it." i sat back and watched them have a little fight, but i stepped in. "yeah, where is the red? cant make the American flag without it." they both looked at me "fuckin' Americans" they both spoke at the same time, this made me chuckle.

ghost put the mix into three small pans. we had agreed to make our own flag cakes. we all put them in at 350. we sat at the table and let them cook for about 25-30 minuets, while we told jokes to eachother. after they were done. we decorated the cakes. soap did a Scotland flag, ghost did the uk flag, and i did an American flag. we were all happy with our cakes so we grabbed forks and sat at the table. we were about to eat but gaz came over "can i have some?" we all looked at him. both ghost and soap said "pick one" gaz looked kinda nervous. but he picked ghosts cake. ghost did a fake laugh "no" was all he said before he pulled his mask up a bit so he could eat. i offered some of my cake to gaz but he shook his head. "no thanks" then he walked away. soap started to laugh, and we all ate the cake. after we were done i went back to my room and cuddled the plushie ghost had gotten me for my birthday, i wondered why my parents... well that's because they were shit at there job as parents. im glad i... i have a new family... i smiled, i wonder if they celebrate charismas.. ive never had one before. i wonder if its as good as my birthday was.