13. Home

Soap suggested we watch all dogs go to heaven. I was on bored with it, so everyone agreed. After I was done eating everyone went to the brake room and from what I heard price had ordered pizza and garlic bread with a cookie cake. I was happy. I was in some pain but I've been torchered for 2 years so I wasn't going to let that get in the way of my fun. I needed a shower. I smiled at the thought of one. I got out of bed and slowly made my way to my bathroom. I grabbed a spare pair of pj's and sat on my toilet slowly taking off the bandaging. After I was done I grabbed a medic kit from under the sink and put it on the counter with my clothes. I made eye contact with myself I looked at my body... I haven't seen myself in 2 years... that hit hard.. a tear ran down my face as I traveled all the scars on my body. I looked at my back. They were nice enough to go around some parts of my tattoo. I would have to get them reinked. I sighed.

Do I look bad..? I looked at my arms scars where everywhere my legs. More tears ran down my face.... am I ugly.... I looked at the scars and gashes on my body... this was going to stay forever like the tattoo on my back... I sighed again and stopped looking in the mirror. I would grab a sheet later and put it over the mirror. I turned the water on and put the water to warm. It felt nice. I washed my hair and body. It felt nice to be clean again. I huffed and got out of the shower. I put a towel around myself and got out of the tub. I brushed my teeth three times then I reput the new bandaging on and got dressed. It felt nice to be clean and in new clothes. I smiled to myself not looking in the mirror.

Alexei's dog tags were in my hand. I walked out of my bathroom and put them with Sophia's dog tags. I huffed to myself, and looked around my room. I looked under my bed. The shoebox was still where I put it last. I smiled and walked out my door slowly making my way to the brake room. Once there price had just put the pizza down. The guys looked at me "still hungry?" I nodded my head. "Yeah" he smiled and made me a plate I thanked him and sat on the couch next to gaz and ghost. Ghost being on my right and gaz being on my left. I was excited to be able to watch a movie again.

I happily munch down on my pizza and garlic bread. It tasted so good. I could feel ghost looking at me. I turned my head to look at him. We looked at each other for a moment. He got a bit closer. "kan jeg ta en bit av pizzaen din?"[can i have a bite of your pizza?] My face went red and I put my pizza forward for him to bite. He looked at me and slowly brought his mask up to his nose and took a bite out of my pizza. My face got redder. "Takk for maten"[Thanks for the food] I just nodded my head " selvfølgelig"[of course] was all I was able to get out. That was hot.. my face got redder the more I thought of it. I was about to take another bite out of my pizza but there was a tap on my left shoulder. I looked over to gaz. He looked at me confused "what?" I shook my head "though to tapped me on the shoulder" he shook his head and the movie was played. I went to take a bite out of my pizza but I found it mostly eaten. I looked at ghost he was in the middle of pulling his mask down. He froze. "I didn't do it" that made me chuckle I whispered to him "if you just wanted some of my pizza, you could have asked Ya'know." He nodded his head "I knew that" I smiled and finished eating, putting my plate on the coffee table. Ghost's arm was on the couch. I yawned and put my head on ghost's shoulder, it was quite comfortable. I continued watching the movie with the guys. At some point ghost had put his arm around my shoulder. I ended up crying at the end of the movie, soap too.

we all stayed up till 12:30 telling jokes and laughing. One by one everyone slowly went to bed. I was stuffed from all the food I ate. first was price, then gaz, then soap. now it was just me and ghost. i had a small smile on my face. i missed this. i looked at ghost. he was staring off into space. i sighed and tapped him on the shoulder. he looked at me. "hva skjer?"{whats up?} i looked away, i needed to apologize. i sighed again and looked at him. "im sorry.." he tilted his head "what for?" my eyes started to tear up, and my breath hitched. "im sorry i fucked up- i-i-" i couldn't hold eye contact with him " i-im sorry, i didn't lessen to you.." small gasps escaped me, i closed my eyes to try and stop the tears. " i should have b-been more carful- but i wasn't-" i was broken right now, i have waited 2 years to tell him how sorry i was, and i was in tears.. not a great combination. he put a hand on my shoulder and lifted my chin with his finger. i looked at him with teary eyes and puffy pink cheeks. "..i-im sorry.." more tears ran down my face. "don't be... its not your fault. you shouldn't have gone alone.. i should have been down there with you the entire time.." this made me cry some more, i was pulled into a hug. he didn't say anything he didn't have to. we sat there me crying while he held me petting my hair.