8.Two Weeks One Night

i was called to the office. i knocked on the door. "come in" was all price said. i opened the door and walked in ghost was in the room as well... was i in trouble? did i do something wrong? "ghost, reaper have a seat. we need to talk." i was a bit confused but sat down anyways. once we were sat price looked at the both of us. "you two will be going on a mission...but.." ghost narrowed his eyes at price "but what?" price sighed. "youll both be way out of your comfort zones." "well get on with it" he sighed for a moment. "ghost youll have to take the mask off" he looked at me "and reaper youll have to start talking to people you don't know to get information.on a kill that needs to be done." it was silence.

"...why us?" i spoke barely above a whisper. he looked at me "well because umm... for this mission a female is needed and a male without a Mohawk is needed." ghost looked at price "why not use gaz?" he looked down at his desk "well i kinda got him on another mission.. and soap wont be able to grow his hair out fast enough.. so i need you two to work with me. it will be one day....but, youll need to get used to speaking without a notepad and being looked at. your mission will start in a few weeks until then i will hold on to your mask, and your notepad. im sorry but this is something that needs to be done." he held out his hand like a father to a kid. i sighed a bit grumpy and gave him my notepad and pen. i had a bit of anxiety running threw me. "ghost.." he sat there frozen for few minuets. "its only for a few weeks and then the one day. then you can put it back on." price sighed "i wont ask of this by any of you again, you have my word." i nodded my head. ghost sighed and slowly brought his hands to his mask and slowly took it off. all eyes were on him right now.

he set his mask on the table he looked at price then at me. My cheeks went to a very light pink. He had short brown hair that complained his brown eyes. He looked at me, he didn't have a smile. I don't think he did that often... his eyes were tired and his face was stern. He had one small scar under his eye, it wouldn't be noticeable with the mask on, and another small scar on his upper lip on the left of his face....he was handsome. He looked at price. "When's the mission?" His voice was filled with dread. I kinda felt bad... I looked back at pirce to hear the answer to the question. "You two will have to learn to slow dance, this is almost like a ball. So you two will have to get used to almost holding hands.."

We both kinda shrunk in our seats. I couldn't do that... I can barely stand when soap pats my head. "AGAIN, I'm sorry for doing this, we need this information, for the kill. But you'll learn more details in the future when it gets closer to the missions date...also." I froze in my seat, what now? "Ghost you'll be wearing a tux, and Reaper you'll be wearing and red dress that is a tad bit revealing in the back. You'll be provided with a hair and makeup person to do all that girlie stuff. Is that understood?" I nodded my head. "Yes sir." He smiled at the both of us. "Youll start your dancing lessons in an hour. So go prepare yourselves outside of your rooms. Both of you. Dismissed." I went to the brake room luckily nobody was in there except for ghost he had followed behind me. I sat on the couch and he sat at the table.

[The picture above is what your dress is.. I'd smash]

I don't think I can do this...panick was all that went through my head at the moment. Then soap walked in. He looked and saw the panick on my face then looked at ghost. He was shocked. He sat across from ghost. "Why dose she look panicked.. and the mask?" Ghost looked at him. "Price put us on a mission together for a kill, but it's at a ball so now we have to dance together... and I can't wear my mask" he sounded agitated. Soap chuckled "it's not so bad, you get to dance with a bonnie" My face went red and I put my head into my knees. I grumbled. He laughed at me. "Hey it's not all bad for you either, you get to dance with a hot man like this. I'm startin' to get jealous."

I heard a grown from ghost. I got up and sat at the table next to soap. "You two should get to know each other better, without the notepad and the mask. It'll do you both some good." Then he got up and left. "lett for deg å si"{easy for you to say} I put my head down. He was somewhat out of the door "I heard that!" Then he left. Now it was just me and ghost again. We just looked at each other. I wanted to break the silence between us. "..hey..." he was quite for a moment "...what?" I took a bit of a breath in. "..What does my dad have in common with Nemo?" He looked at me for a moment, I was getting a bit nervous. "...what..?" I sighed. "...They both cant be found."