10. Taken part 1

// gore warning //

i woke up in a cold dark room, i didn't know where i was and my memory was gone. i was tied to a metal chair. i didn't have my uniform shirt on but i was wearing my tank top. i heard a door open and close the footsteps approach me. my blindfold was ripped off. and the room was still dark but i could see some figures in the room.. probably guarding the door. i felt a cold blade on my shoulder.

"so here's the deal girlie, your gonna tell us everything you know.. or. were gonna cut you till your begging us to kill you." he got close to my ear "understood?" his breath was hot and gross. he had bad breath. i rolled my eyes " ya' know you should really get a mint" i had a smirk on my face. he hit me in the face. it stung but didn't hurt. " i don't think i like your attitude-" "i D o N t T h I n K I L i K e Y o U R A t T I u D e" i mocked him his goons were trying not to laugh. i smiled at this. the man who had hit me dug his knife into my arm, i gasped. "so tell me 'Reaper' everything you know. or ill be forced to do this the hard way. Understood?" he twisted the knife in my arm witch made me yelp. i was gonna make this man suffer while he did the same to me. so i spoke in what you'd call a little girls voice. "but mr. mommy told me not to talk to strangers" he growled and dug the knife down my arm. blood was seeping out. my breath hitched.

oh boy this was gonna be a long day, ghost where are you?

after some back and forth me telling jokes him cutting me up, he was getting bored. "water bord her." the goons were silent for a moment "um.. sir.. we don't have a rag-" i started to laugh "pfffff- you guys were so unprepared for this. this is grate. heheh" he was getting more mad "YOU DUMBASSES THERE ARE MORE WAY TO WATER BORD SOMEONE THEN WITH A RAG! JUST PLUG HER NOSE AND MAKE HER DINK SHELL EVENCHALLY RUN OUT OF BREATH!" i started to laugh again he turnd around "oh, you shut the fuck up bitch." his voice was dark but i didn't care right now. one of his goon came over to me and i spoke "What do hungry Marines eat?" he looked confused i smiled "SUB sandwiches!" he started to laugh this made him more angry. "DROUNED HER!" and like that he plugged my nose and made me drink water.

he stopped and i cough my breath. "An officer calls a young Soldier to attention,-" he cut me off "AGAIN" my nose was plugged and water was shoved down my throat for a minuet then he stopped. i spoke between breaths " scolding him for not attending camouflage training that morning.-" "make her suffer!" the prosses happened again and stopped. "Thank you, sir. the Soldier responds." i was coughing, and laughing at the same time. i look at the angry man and put my baby voice back on "arnt you gonna tell me your name mr?"

he pushed his goon out of the way and hovered over me " and why should i tell you?" i smiled and kept the same voice on. "i have a secret mr. come closer.." he did so, how stupid was he? i inhaled like i was going to say something but in retune i bit his ear taking a chunk with me. he yelled, grabbed his ear and punched me in the nose braking it. i threw my head back in reflex. " torcher her i want her broken by the time i get back." i smiled "Bye Bye lover Boy~" if i could wave, i would be.

once he left there was movement. i wondered what they were doing... my eyes widened they were getting ready. i laughed a dry one. i hope they find me soon.. and without warning a knife cut right threw me. i started to cough. i looked up too see the goons smiling, knifes and other tools in hand. this was going to hurt...but i smiled threw the pain "what? that's all you got?" i was in retuned punched in the face, gut you name it. they all took turns like they were playing a video game.

hours and hours later, i was weak. i had lost a lot of blood. but i was good on water they made sure of that. it hurt to move. i wasn't broken but i made myself appear that way, i was saving my energy to get out of here if i could.

mr. walked in with a goon following him, i swore there like lost puppies. "so.." he spoke "are you going to talk and make your life much more easier then it needs to be be or do you want to do it the hard way?.. again"