Chapter 2

"Stop looking at me like that. You think I wanna feel your eyes on me? I would only if you didn't look like you're constipated." 

"The fuck? Why the hell are you assuming that I'm looking at you?" Chenle scowled, disgust on his face. "I'd rather shit on my hand and clap than look at your ugly face." 

Jisung laughed lightly, leaning across his table to taunt Chenle's already sour mood. How they ended up there? It was the disgrace of the century for humans to know that Chenle had ended up in his house without any intentions. 

It had been a week since their scuffle yet there was no way he'd let that go. He just couldn’t. Jisung was someone he couldn’t trust and especially not if they both planned on entering the world of business.

"And you think I wanna look at you?" Jisung asked, eyes lidded as he stared directly at him. "If you do think so, you'd be correct but your loud mouth and feisty behaviour makes you insufferable. Tame down and I might like you but for now, I can only look at you when your mouth is shut."

Chenle inhaled deeply, resisting the urge from childishly whacking Jisung's arm so his head would slam down against the table. He was disgusted.

"Shut the hell up. The fuck are you saying? You think I'd wanna date you in the first place? You're annoying and you have not a single redeeming quality. Get your ego down in the ground to where it belongs and start thinking of ideas to help us."

Jisung's expression didn’t waver, his eyes focused on the angry twitches of the male he liked looking at but hated the personality with a passion.

Zhong Chenle who got what he wanted, was infuriatingly smart, was actually kind to others, who laughed freely without restraint, and who knew exactly what he wanted and pulled strings to get it. Jisung hated him but his baby face made him a goner when it came to acknowledging the candy eye. He could appreciate beauty when he saw it but that didn’t mean he had to like the beholder of the face in general.

They didn't talk after Chenle's little outburst, each pulling out a notebook to write ideas. There was total silence, not even their breaths could be heard. Pens glided over paper, cups of water slowly lowered in fullness, eye contact entirely ignored, and over an hour went by much too quickly. An hour where they both budgeted and threw in ideas, including key decorations.

And of course, the most fucking annoying pen clicking ever.

"I'm done thinking for today," Jisung announced, setting down his pen, staring at Chenle, and irritating the male all in one. How dare he ruin the silence? One thing was the pen clicking and another was his actual voice. He'd rather listen to the pen if it were his choice.

"I didn't know you could think," Chenle whispered, hardly loud enough for anyone to hear.

If Jisung did hear, he made no effort to show he did, instead moving on to read what he had. He went through the list, fully aware that the feisty male was furrowing his eyebrows every now and then and making disgusted expressions. He seemed to be disgusted quite a lot. More than the average healthy human.

"Done. Thoughts?" Jisung asked, quickly adding on. "Only good thoughts if you're capable of any. If not, stay quiet. It looks better."

Chenle narrowed his eyes, not caring as he began his unconstructive criticism.

"Did you say kissing booth? The fuck kinda idea is that? Not only is that unoriginal, boring, and unnecessary, it's a Spring rally! You need good ideas like a Ferris wheel! Which rally has ever had a Ferris wheel?!"

Jisung squinted his eyes with a frown. He didn't like that. First meeting and Chenle was already suggesting expensive things?

"Expensive. No way I wanna explain to my Mom we need a Ferris wheel. Who cares if it's boring? People who've never experienced a kiss before will be lining up like hell."

"Oh, please," Chenle snapped. "I've never kissed but that doesn't mean I wanna make out with anyone!"

Jisung smiled smugly at him, leaning across the table with a 'disgusting' look on his face.

"Want me to be your first kiss? I'll ignore your attitude for a pretty face like yours," Jisung teased. "Come on. I can-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You’re SO annoying!"

His pale skin was flaming red, all noises in the house gone, seemingly disappearing with his yell as his uproarious voice echoed, and Jisung, maddening as ever, didn't even blink. Either out of anger or embarrassment, not even Chenle knew why he was so red but he didn't appreciate it.

"Okay. I'll convince my parents in exchange for a deal," Jisung suggested, hands folding in front of his chin, elbows propped up as he thought over his words, deciding to reword them. "Or how about this, you can get whatever you want in exchange for a deal. But my deal can be used three times."

Chenle squinted his eyes. He didn't like that but then again, if Jisung was offering him anything in exchange for a three-part use deal, then who was he to deny?

Jisung had everything.

There wasn't a thing he could ask for that he couldn't afford. Even if he said he had to do his homework for him or buy him a meal, it wouldn't be a problem. And after that, he wouldn't have to interact with his insufferable existence ever again.

Jisung watched him, excited within because he knew for a fact Chenle thought it wouldn't be that bad, and he knew he could use the Chinese male at his disposal.

"Okay. I agree. Only three times, right?" Chenle asked to make sure, not wanting to fall into a trap.

"Yup. Three times in exchange for whatever you want."

Chenle nodded in satisfaction, the first smile of that evening appearing before he paused and glared. He suddenly realized Jisung was being much too nonchalant than necessary. Oh hell. Jisung was being much too nonchalant. OH HELL!

"What the ever-loving fuck did I just agree to? I swear if you made it sound innocent when it's not, I’ll-"

"What'll you do? Hmm? Remember, you are no one when in my presence, Princess. You just became my personal cum bag, slut. I'll be getting three wonderful blowjobs from you when I most need it."