Chapter 6

Needless to say, they never got any planning done with Jisung's Ma returning home and proceeding to greet Chenle ever so warmly. Her eyes widened slightly upon hearing his name and glanced at her son quickly who didn't even spare her a glance.

"Oh. This is the one who literally gives Jisung a run for his money. I like him already," she thought, gently ushering them to her kitchen as she rummaged for an apple.

"Jisung, have you fed him?"

"Yup," Jisung stated confidently, popping the 'p' as he said so but both he and Chenle knew full well that the only feeding he potentially gave was a cock down his throat. The carrot sticks didn't count as actual food in Chenle's eyes and Jisung wasn't even thinking of the said vegetable.

"Oh okay," Mrs Park stated and both assumed that’d be the entire conversation but they were proven wrong seconds after her two-word sentence came to an apparent finalé. “ What’d you feed him?”

And the simple sentence that could have been easily lied through, suddenly seemed impossibly hard to answer.

“Oh- Uhm- I gave him-” Jisung trailed off and Chenle suddenly felt giddy to see him struggle to answer such a simple question. It was horribly amusing to say the least.

“I ate a carrot,” Chenle offered with a snort.

That was not going to impress Jisung's Ma and he knew that, deciding that after that stunt and the literal beating his dear mouth took, the taller didn't deserve peace.

"A carrot?! Good heavens, Jisung! Is that how you treat your guests?! Especially him?!"

"No, Ma," Jisung mumbled and the more it went on, the more Chenle felt smug within to know that even if it was only in front of his Mother, he was knocked down a peg.

Down two pegs below him, he might add, because Jisung was always one peg below and that was refreshing. He'd keep that moment of defeat engraved in his integral memory forever, even if it'd be the only memory he'd willingly keep of the other.

"That's what I thought. Find him something to eat and if he's ready, you may take him home," Mrs Park instructed with a serious stare, head tilted upwards to face her child properly. Jisung nodded in understanding and once she noticed the action of agreement, looked at the Chinese male with a softened expression. "You're welcome here any time, dear. Jisung is just not used to good manners and it's such a pain reminding him every time! Please excuse him on my behalf but if you don't, I understand."

Chenle smiled warmly, fully aware of the roll of eyes Jisung made while rummaging through cabinets for what he assumed was him searching for a snack.

"Don't worry, Ma'am, I'll keep him on his toes."

Mrs Park laughed lightly, a smile on her face as she nodded. From the cabinet door, Jisung muttered a weak, 'I'm twenty, not a toddler you have to take care of.'

"I'll be leaving you two now. Be safe going home, alright?"

Farewells between Chenle and the likeable woman ensued, Mrs Park rounding the corner as they heard her mutter, 'He finally brought in one, a good one, and he'll lose him before they even have a proper conversation.'

"Let's go fucktard. There's no way I'll drive you so unfortunately, I'll still have to accompany you with a driver. Hate it here because of you," Jisung stated in agitation, throwing a bag of chips at Chenle, who miraculously managed to catch it before it fell onto the ground.

"Manners, Jisung. You're supposed to respect me. You're below me."

"Try again. You belong below me in every way. Who cares if your Daddy has more money in his bank account than I do? You thrive hardest when you stay below me in specific," Jisung whispered, a finger tilting Chenle's head upward to stare him in the eye. "Below me, Princess. Below me."

With the lightest of touches, Jisung pressed his lips against Chenle's ones. It couldn't even be considered an actual kiss, more of a peck, but it was lip on lip and, regardless, would have to be called a kiss. Chenle's eyes were blown open, chips gripped loosely in his hands as he processed what just happened.

His first kiss. First kiss taken and given right to Park Jisung! He was about to go livid! Yeah, he had literally had his cock in his throat but he hadn't even done a mouth-to-mouth and that really shouldn't have been a concern, but it was. He could get over it but not before yelling at the taller.

"PARK FUCKING JISUNG! HOW DARE YOU?! YOU'RE A FUCKING THIEF OF ALL POSSIBLE INNOCENCE AND A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SUBMISSIVE AGAIN?! FUCK OFF AND TAKE ME HOME!"

Jisung moved his finger that Chenle seemingly didn't notice, guiding them outside as Chenle fumed.

"Cheer up. At least the sense of who you should be is getting to you."

"I’m not gonna be fucking below you, Jisung, and you know it, so give up."

"I know that. I just like getting a rise out of you, test your mental strength and having fun riling you up just to make you go quiet. A past time I discovered I enjoy more than pen clicking. Have you noticed? I haven't done it in a while."

Suddenly, the bag of chips crashed against the taller’s head and he rolled his eyes, opening the door of the vehicle that came to a halt in front of him and pushed the Chinese in.

"Hey!" Chenle screeched, settling in anyway. "I don’t want your stupid chips. I want a sandwich."

"Chips or you starve."

"And if I chose to starve? Quick, grab my throat so I can stage my death with your fingerprints!"

A snort was heard in the darkness of the vehicle, the sun having set quicker than expected and because of that, the Chinese male missed the way Jisung tapped his driver's shoulder and leaned forward to whisper something, too busy staring outside and progressively getting more and more confused as he noticed the weren't going to his house but somewhere else.

"Stop fidgeting. We're getting your sandwich."

If Chenle had it in him to instantly like someone, he'd fall head over heels because come on! He was getting his sandwich and when it arrived in his grasp, it did not disappoint. Thank the heavens his Donghyuck-approved Sugar Daddy had the money to get him the best one around. Jisung didn’t get one, quietly watching the way Chenle happily ate as they continued their way to his house. He was so pretty like that. He wished he would just be a little kinder to him in specific. Then he wouldn’t have to spitefully rile him up for his undivided attention.

"Thanks, I guess," Chenle muttered once he got home, stepping out of the vehicle, sandwich half eaten as he awkwardly looked around as if he didn’t know his own yard and Jisung stared up at him from within the vehicle.

"I'll send you my ideas. It'll be up to you to sort them out since that's what our delightful deal was. Goodnight, Princess."

And if Chenle was in a good mood, he suddenly felt like hurling his precious sandwich at Jisung, who slammed the door closed as if sensing his inner thoughts and drove away. Chenle recalled that evening's events and with a sigh, continued his sandwich to cover the memory of cum on his tongue.