Chapter 21

Down the elevator, down the hall, past the receptionist who Chenle instantly noticed turned to stare at his suspicious red mark and flipped him the bird without Jisung realizing, and into the vehicle they went─ after picking up the keys from the said receptionist who wearily squinted eyes at Chenle as Jisung paid attention to which set of keys he was getting.

Chenle couldn't help but to be pleasantly amused once they arrived at the vehicle, Jisung making a show of opening the door for him and closing it before sliding into the driver seat and interlacing their hands over the centre console.

"Won't it take us forever to get to the sandwich place? We're like in the middle of the city and that place is forever away!"

Jisung hummed his understanding, being reminded why he was constantly battling himself from putting a piece of tape over Chenle's mouth. And that feeling got stronger and stronger the more they dwindled down the road. It was until about halfway, which was already roughly twenty minutes, when Jisung couldn't hold it anymore.

"Princess, do me a favour, yeah? Kindly shut up, hmm?"

"But I'm hungry!"

"Suck a dick," Jisung bit back half-heartedly, not expecting the chain of events that would follow after.

"Okay, bet."

And before he could even process the words Chenle casually stated, he heard the seatbelt buckle click off and could feel his belt, button, and zipper rapidly being dealt with.

"Wait what?!"

"Blowjob, stupid, it'll pass time quickly and productively."

Chenle's warm mouth covered the head of his cock, a low noise forming in Jisung's throat as he instantly hardened up and suddenly fought to keep his eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel. It was gonna be a fucking pain.

Chenle had forgotten the feeling, relishing in the way the under vein glided on his tongue and the weird-tasting precum dripped in his mouth. His throat accepted the thumps against the back with fervour, low hums vibrating against Jisung's cock. He was still sensitive from the sex they'd had less than half an hour prior, feeling himself build up inside as his breathing deepened. Chenle was doing so good for him, much better than he expected his tired being to be.

"Hurry up! I'm gonna crash if you don't speed this up!" Jisung groaned, threading a hand through Chenle's hair and gently tugging. His head bobbed up and down, spit dripping out from the corners of his mouth as he did his best to hollow out his cheeks with toe-curling suction. It really wasn't something they were supposed to be doing in the vehicle so granting his wish, Chenle bobbed his head upwards with a lick to the slit, Jisung instantly tightened his hold on Chenle's hair as he let out shakey breaths, surprised he hadn't crashed yet. His mind was almost completely dissociated, seeing but not processing, feeling but not being grounded, and speaking almost without any realization of what he was saying. "Will you be my boyfriend?" 

Filled with surprise, Chenle attempted to gasp, only resulting in sucking on the head of his cock harder and for Jisung to cum without warning. Chenle pulled away with a small cough, face red as he stared at his- 

Boyfriend? 

Boyfriend. 

The funniest part about the whole ordeal was the fact that Jisung looked equally as shocked as Chenle, eyes wide as he intently stared ahead. But his shock quickly morphed into satisfaction and Chenle knew he was serious. 

"You better buy me water before even thinking of getting me to eat," Chenle muttered, using Jisung's jacket he had never put back on to wipe themselves up. Fuck the price of one, both he and Jisung could afford them and a little cum never hurt anyone. 

"Yeah, yeah but you didn't answer me." 

"I suck you off, you buy me shit, you suck me off, we fuck, I suck you off in a vehicle on our way to a dinner date, and you still ask? Yes, Jisung, YES!" 

Jisung smiled warmly, his hand reaching out to grip Chenle's thigh with a squeeze as they made the last five minutes to the sandwich shop in complete silence. And upon arrival, Jisung leaned over ever so domestically to place a kiss against the side of his boyfriend's head before going in alone to get their food and a token cup of ice cream. 

But before they could even begin their meal, Jisung held Chenle back from consuming, only letting him eat the ice cream, not before getting out to rinse his mouth thoroughly, and drove another several minutes to the lake where they settled on the porch, Chenle leaning on Jisung's chest between his legs, where they bantered lightly and stole sweet kisses between bites. 

Jisung may or may not having left another signature hickey on the other side of Chenle's neck. 

"Imagine if we started off like this?" Jisung asked quietly, the wind ruffling his hair as his boyfriend tilted his head to stare upwards in awe. "We could've but your ass made everything fifty times harder than necessary." 

Chenle laughed boisterously, not in the least embarrassed he had made everything hard. He was at peace now which was all that mattered. 

"But you love me anyways, don't you?" 

"That I do, Princess Lele," Jisung teased lightly, turning Chenle's head gently with a tilt to press a kiss against his lips in adoration. Soft, sweet, loving, nothing like their usual behaviour but it was a nice change. A delicate and fragile one that they could get used to if they tried harder to keep it up. "That I fucking do." 

Fingers interlaced, souls content, cool breeze forcing them to stay draped together, the nice cabin surrounding them with love because that's what it was made with, and young minds filled with perpetual want and adoration for each other, it was all because of one thing and really they had to thank that one thing although it was comedic to think of. 

They just had to thank the start of the series of confusing and horny times which started everything. And that meant they just had to thank their first Blowjob.