Chapter 3

Chenle wanted to die.

Honestly, he'd rather die than have Jisung's cock down his throat. But he had made a deal. He made a deal with the man he despised and that deal so happened to be in exchange for whatever he wanted. He felt like a damn Sugar Baby. A Sugar Baby who had to include the intimate part which really wasn't thrilling.

He hadn't dared to look at Jisung after that first day together. He had stormed out the house, flipping him off as he clambered into the vehicle that awaited him. He hated Park Jisung. He hated him so much. 

He didn't dare go back to the house again, only planning to do so once he knew exactly what he wanted so that hopefully, Jisung would only suggest the deal once and get it over with, or never, and live happily ever after, the end, as he was meant to live. 

There was no way he was excited about the deal. He was trying to figure out how to get out of it if anything, but he wasn't one to break deals. Not deals that would give him what he wanted although he'd lose something in him. 

His fucking throat virginity, that’s what he’d lose.

He couldn't back out. Not only would Jisung poke at him for that, but he'd sulk about not getting his Ferris wheel and whatever else unnecessary thing as well. He had no logical reason as to why he wanted a Ferris wheel but his only reason that wasn’t logical was because he wanted to not only one up Jisung in ideas but now, it was also because he wanted to blow his money for being a little shit.

It was honestly a tight situation because Zhong Chenle was used to getting everything his way. Everything according to his convenience and now, he was having someone take from him which wasn't very thrilling for himself.

He wasn't used to making deals for deals. Especially not deals with people that he wanted to eliminate from the face of the Earth. But life was never peaceful nor was it permanently delightful and that's why, with the most embarrassing of times, Chenle had to tell Donghyuck because life couldn't get worse.

There was absolutely nothing Donghyuck could say that would embarrass him more than how he embarrassed himself by mindlessly and ignorantly accepting a deal that led him to be used as a sex object. And by that setting of thought, he found himself planning on how to tell Donghyuck of his rather unceremonious mishappening.

Chenle's first call of action was to slyly mention lunch was on him. Stating he hadn't done such a treat in a very long time─ note, not since the last time he lost a bet and that was by force─ so of course, Donghyuck had to accept free food. Donghyuck was a sucker for food and an even bigger sucker when it came to free food.

"Don't be stupid, Chenle," Donghyuck said through a mouth of food, Chenle scrunching his face in disgust. "I know full well that you either want something or you did something and now you're bribing me with food. Either way, it won't work."

Chenle gaped at him, scowling to hear his friend's response. He wanted to kick him, but that'd leave him friendless and with a major crisis on hand, so temporarily, he behaved himself and gave Donghyuck a stinking smile.

"Then why the fuck did you agree to my treat if you knew already I wanted something?!" Chenle asked irritably, stabbing his piece of chicken he really didn't want to eat.

"You’re stupid to think I’d decline food even knowing that you want something."

Chenle was exasperated at that response, but he slowly nodded anyway, understanding because he would do the same. Come on, if someone offered him something like vanilla ice cream, who was he to decline? Never would he decline ice cream if he knew there was a motive behind it, and Donghyuck was the very same.