Chapter 13

Slowly, almost cautiously, he got out of the chair, heading to the bathroom door and turning the knob, unsurprised that it was unlocked. It was a personal bathroom. He knew most personal bathrooms didn't even have a lock most of the time because as the name said, only the person residing in the room used it.

And even if it did have a functioning lock, there was an extra high possibility that Chenle was so used to being alone in his room that there was no need to lock the door. Either way, he was able to make his way through and into the bathroom, where he could spot Chenle's silhouette in the frosted glass shower door.

"Care if I join?" Jisung asked, locking the door behind him as he slipped off his shirt, amused to see Chenle jump.

"What the actual fuck?! Park Jisung, get out! And I DO care if you join, so out you go!"

The words seemed to be ignored, his jeans sliding off next as he stood only in his boxers, making his way to the door. Chenle turned off the water, not prepared for Jisung to start with him then, door held closed firmly.

"Kill joy. I swear I won't make you do anything with me. Promise I won't ask for a blowjob or anything. A quick shower with you," Jisung teased, a lopsided smile as Chenle cracked the door open and glared.

"The hell do you want? I know for a fact that you don't want a shower."

"Do you now? Quite smart, Zhong. I actually want to give you a blowjob. Now make room."

Chenle froze, gulping down heavily as he mentally beat himself for getting hard nearly instantly, unable to even hide as Jisung waltzed right in without a struggle and smiled wickedly.

"Park-"

"You're hard, Zhong. Now, either I respect you and don't do anything yet, or I get what I want and you get your problem fixed. Choose. But either way, I'll pretend I want to shower and stay here."

Chenle's mind raced. He wanted it. He really did but he fucking hated Jisung's confidence. He hated that Jisung practically knew he would cave and he hated how he was hard and Jisung staring at him wasn't helping.

"Fine. Fine, fine. Just get it over with and get out," Chenle mumbled, face red.

Large hands pushed him against a wall, one of those hands moving to turn on the water to add some noise to cover their sounds, and another hand gripping his waist. Lust-lidded eyes looked into Chenle's ones, and even as the taller sank to his knees, they never broke contact, Chenle's breath hitching already.

"Prepare, Zhong."

And boy, did he wish he could've prepared because the moment Jisung's tongue circled the head of his cock, he felt his knees nearly buckle, his face heating up as he burned. A gasp emitted from his mouth, a heavy breath and really, nothing had happened yet.

The warm mouth soon covered his entire cock, feeling the tip hit the back of Jisung's throat as he tried gripping the walls for support but the only support he did get were the hands that had moved to press his hips against the wall.

Hot saliva coated him fully, suction applied as Jisung bobbed his head up and down, long painful movements with the most toe-curling suction that threatened to spill Chenle over the edge nearly on the spot. Teeth grazed over him, tongue teasing his entire length as cheeks hollowed out from such fierce actions.

Chenle gasped and moaned, moving a hand to hold Jisung's head weakly and one to cover his mouth before he started moaning loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

He couldn't afford to have them find out and question him. He simply didn't want to explain why Park Jisung was making him see stars and why Park Jisung made him feel heaven.

"Ji! I can't hold on!"

Jisung seemed to take that into consideration, sliding his mouth only to hold the head in his mouth and rub his tongue over the slit, a scream followed right after as heavy shoots of cum came out. Cum in a large amount went inside his mouth, a smirk as he didn't hesitate to swallow and pull away to watch the rest fall on the shower floor, water washing it down the drain. But the most surprising part was to see the fluids keep coming in strong bursts and Chenle sink to the ground as his cock finished leaking out the faucet-like flow.

His legs trembled and his face was hot red, chest heaving up and down and truly, he was beautiful that way.

He now knew the other time he liked Chenle best. When his cock was down Jisung's throat and he was too shaky to argue with full potential.

"Do not ask to pay me back. Ever. Or you'll end up on your bed unable to walk for a week instead of just on the shower floor weak for an hour, got it?" Jisung asked, a thumb running over the smaller’s lip.

"Whatever. Help me out now, bitch. I can't move."

Jisung laughed, helping him stand up and lean against his chest rather domestically─ it was honestly only for that occasion─ as he lathered his hands in soap and rubbed it over Chenle's mid and lower body, hands only going low enough to scrub up to mid-thigh and leaving the rest of his legs to be cleaned depending on Chenle's energy levels.

Needless to say, he was much too tired to bend over and scrub away at areas of his legs where cum had drained down, and so he leaned against the wall, Jisung going down to scrub him properly. Chenle appreciated the action, holding onto the wall in peace, but that was soon ruined when a flick of a tongue went over the head of his cock for a second as he whimpered. Fuck Park Jisung.

"You'll probably want to sleep now, so I'll be leaving as soon as you're dressed. The money problem has been resolved, I'm sure of, and there's no other reason for me to stay."

Chenle nodded weakly, allowing himself to be pampered in that moment, insides feeling fuzzy as his comfortable clothing slipped over his body and he was led to his bed.

Jisung helped him in, and with one last look over his shoulder, he dressed himself as well─ his boxers still wet but there wasn't a thing he could do about that─ and grabbed his bag, heading out the door as Chenle lay nearly knocked out.

Not even the questioning look of who he assumed Chenle's Mother was stopped his journey out the house, simply sending her a salute as if he were a soldier and down the driveway into the evening he went, figuring he might as well figure out how to get home from the street side instead of in front of Chenle's house.

He couldn't even stop a small smile from forming, the memory of Chenle weak and moaning, shaky legs and uneven breathing burned in him.

He could still taste a mild after flavour of cum in his mouth, but once he got home, he'd get rid of that and deal with the problem he knew would form in his pants. If he didn't hurry, his problem would happen on the street and that was horrible on its own.

All he could say, though, was that he was glad that he figured the other way to like Zhong Chenle but now, all he needed was one more reason.