Chapter 15

"What the hell? Our deal ended long ago, remember?" Jisung answered surprised, quickly closing the front door behind him as he stepped out.

Jisung could admit it. His heart fluttered seeing the other standing before him and asking for such a request. It made him feel like melting. Yeah, he was horny and yeah, Zhong Chenle made him feel that way but it was natural body reflex when speaking to your crush or whatever.

"I know but I just- It’s- Fuck I have to do it or else I’ll go insane."

"The hell? You're already damn insane for showing up like this and then wanting to give a blow job. What makes you think you'll be less insane after that?"

"Listen, all those times, you were the one who insisted and now I want to see if me insisting to give one will be different than when it's forced. Just let me do this and I'll stop bothering you. Forever."

Jisung blinked at him suspiciously. Shaking his head in denial.

"Can't right now, Zhong. I'm not sure if you've realized but there's several vehicles on the lawn. Family dinner is happening and how’d it look if I disappeared with you and came back with you red and choked out? My Mom would go feral for lack of etiquette on family night or whatever she calls it. Arrange another date and we'll work it out."

Chenle turned to look at the lawn, blinking as he noticed that he did, in fact, miss the vehicles neatly parked. He felt his face flush at that but pretended to be unfazed, looking up at Jisung with a stiff expression

"Oh. Sorry. I guess I’ll just go now. I'll ask you later."

Chenle spun around, making his way to the awaiting vehicle as he mentally beat himself.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID!

He wanted to die!

He was an idiot to think that Jisung would agree instantly. He couldn’t bring himself to feel mad, but instead more disappointed in himself for having expectations and disturbed that he had stooped as low as to go to Jisung’s house and ask of him such a thing. He was seriously going to lock himself in his room for the rest of the weekend and call it a year.

His hand was already on the handle, pulling it open to drive away in shame but before he could get in, Jisung's voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Zhong, wait," Jisung called out. "Why don't you stay for dinner? I mean, if you want to, that is. We haven't started eating yet."

Chenle was shocked. Never had he expected something like that from Park Jisung of all people. Especially not after what just happened. He turned to look at him, eyes wide and what shocked him more was Jisung's equally shocked face. Did he not mean to say that?

"I- Well, yeah? I mean, if your family doesn't mind."

Jisung nodded awkwardly, opening the door behind him as he waited for the other to come in.

"Come in. I'll be there in a second."

Chenle headed back to the door, stepping past Jisung as he expected him to follow behind but as he took off his shoes, he noted that he had headed to his vehicle and was talking to his driver. Interest piqued in him as he watched the two converse, leaning against the door to wait.

It didn't take long, a minute or so passing until he returned, his driver leaving as he raised an eyebrow in question.

"What was that?"

"I'll take you home," Jisung stated flatly, attempting to keep serious but the fluorescent lights failed to keep his rising colour at bay.

"What? He could've waited, y'know?"