Chapter 14

Chenle awoke with a smile, his body feeling relaxed and fuzzy, legs rubbing together deliciously. His seemingly unexplained smile made him feel giddy, but as soon as he remembered what had caused that emotion, he scowled.

Damn Park Jisung for making him feel like that.

"Stupid, stupid, Jisung. Fuck him for making me feel like that."

His mind went over the details, body flushing in distress at the fact that he had been so easily controlled, so easily made to turn to puddy, and so pliant. He couldn’t dwell on that for long, a heavy sigh being released as he got out of bed, instantly embarrassed as he remembered that he had been dressed and even more so to know he had been helped to shower.

Chenle wanted to die!

He could not go into the world and make it through. Hell, no one knew what went on inside his shower but that didn't change the fact he knew what they did. Fuck, he didn't even know how loud his moans and screams were!

Grumbling under his breath, he washed himself up and headed to his kitchen, aware that it was early and aware that his parents were probably still home but not once did he expect to see both his parents and his Aunt sitting around the table with concerned expressions, looking up as soon as he walked in. Not missing the way they looked him up and down. It was unsettling.

"Morning, son. How are you feeling today?" Mr Zhong asked, startling Chenle with the sudden question.

"Morning, and I'm feeling fine. Why do you ask?"

The three looked at each other for a second, seemingly communicating through eye contact as he awkwardly stood there, hungry, but that didn't last long. Their eyes made their way to him again, and he inhaled.

"I heard weird noises from your room yesterday evening, Lele," Mrs Zhong stated. "Right after you, I assume, got quiet, the Park boy walked out and by the time I managed to check on you, you were asleep. Did he hurt you?"

Chenle burned red, rapidly shaking his head. Oh, how he wished he could rip out his vocal chords.

"No, Ma, he didn't hurt me at all. Promise."

Their eyes all narrowed suspiciously, making him panic on the spot.

"Really? So what were those noises, hm? They were loud, Lele, and high-pitched. That's your voice," Mrs Zhong pressed, eyes widening suddenly. "Do you mean to tell me you two had sex?!"

Chenle nearly coughed his lungs out, red spreading across his entire body without mercy. He was more than embarrassed.

"No! No, no, no! We didn't do that!" Chenle exclaimed. It was going to get worse. He knew they would press further if he didn't speak and he didn't know what was worse. Them making him stand there as they guessed, guilty of doing stuff with Jisung or, them guessing exactly what it was and having him melt in embarrassment. The only thing he could do to save himself would be to indirectly confess his sins. "We did intimate stuff, but we didn't have sex. I swear."

It was almost comedic the way their eyes kept mirroring each other and conveying the shock or suspicion and now, it was shock reflecting in their eyes.

"What?! Chenle! Don't tell me this is another one of your embezzling methods! Are you wrapping him around your little finger and trying to get away?!" Mr Zhong asked frantically, panic on his face.

"No! It's all him! You could ask but that'd be weird so just believe me! Park Jisung doesn't want money back. He made it clear last night."

Chenle took their silence as a cue to leave, face red as he escaped.