Chapter 20

It had started off peaceful, Jisung surprising him as they settled on the floor on a giant blanket and stared up at the sky, looking at the stars that began appearing one by one. It was Seoul, way too much pollution and thousands of lights, but with the height of the Park building, they were elevated above all the lights, closer to the sky and with no obstruction as they gazed upwards. The lights of the sky were sparkling brightly in his eyes like a million fireflies, Jisung often turning to stare at the twinkle in his eyes as he smiled subtly. Their legs brushed against each other, hands intertwining as silence engulfed them.

Jisung could feel his heartbeat increase, happiness levels boost, any tiny bit of hate he had once held slowly diminish, and before he could process it, his mouth was on Chenle's one, a gasp releasing into his mouth before it was returned.

Teeth clashed and lips bruised, but it was fine, Chenle grabbing onto Jisung's tie to pull him closer. The blanket was nice to lay on but aggressively making out on it wasn't the best when there was hard concrete directly below it.

"I'm taking you to the table," Jisung whispered as he pulled away slightly, not hesitating to get up and hoist the other male onto the table

Suddenly, Chenle realized why an empty table was there in the first place, and he snorted.

"You horny fuck. You planned this, didn't you?" Chenle asked as he received a sheepish yet evil and rapid nod of the head. "You're damn lucky I don't mind."

"Of course you wouldn't. Your place is below me in all terms and I've told you before you'd want me because I'm handsome."

Chenle laughed loudly, lightly slapping him as his legs moved to wrap around Jisung's waist, pulling him into a deep kiss.

The cool night air was rapidly beginning to feel warm, hot breaths huffing out now and then the more they deepened their kiss and the more they began to lightly grind on one another, hands entangling in hair and hands gripping shoulders and ties.

Jisung pulled away from the kiss, panting as he began pulling Chenle's shirt off, his pale skin shivering lightly with raised goosebumps due to the sudden exposure.

"Ji?"

"Shh. I want to go all in, if you don't mind," Jisung explained, not hesitating to fully strip both of them of their clothing except his tie, figuring the other would have fun with it.

Chenle's breath hitched, feeling his erection grow as he slowly nodded, suddenly nervous but never would he back down and make himself feel like a 'loser.' Besides, it was with Jisung. The Jisung he had lost all his innocence to and sacrificed all his dignity for. Adding one more step wouldn't be too bad, right?

Right?

RIGHT?!

Wrong.

Wrong because Chenle swore he wouldn't be able to walk for a month with the way he felt after.

Jisung had procured lube out of lord knows where, gently pushing Chenle's legs apart as he stared down at him hungrily, the elder's cheeks tinted pink from both the exposure and the cool air.

"Stop staring at me like that!" Chenle whined, trying to pull his legs back together but failing once one of Jisung's large hands managed to push them back apart.

"Can’t I admire you before you I break you?"

Chenle kicked his side, not lightly nor too hard but enough to gain a reaction and long fingers to begin mercilessly teasing him. Fingers running down his chest and to his pelvis line, leaving long, light brushes to raise goosebumps across his skin. Fingers that lightly brushed over his nipples, face heating up and buds hardening. Fingers that trailed up his cock and teased the head, a painful erection falling in place as Chenle squirmed and irregularly breathed. And finally, fingers that were coated in lube slowly teased his entrance, legs attempting to pull together once again.