Meeting Roxanne

I added Roxanne when I was still 17 I was hoping to have a friend in the FBI but also to have a friend as well as a girlfriend out of for as well but he was a tough cookie to crack. I was in love with her when I first saw her sultry picture on my space it was just wonderful to see her and wanted to be with her right down in there I ended up messaging plainly hello how are you. I didn't expect to get a response that quickly as she was homeless at the time but was still homeless. We ended up having some flirty banter and some good talks as well as I was able to read her profile we had similar things in common except she was from Bronx New York.
When we started talking we ended up falling in love right away but because of the nature of her job I couldn't get to see her. If at all. But I wanted to see you and I was going to make it happen, hacker Highwater I remember that I was going to see if I can get her number and see if I can invite her to my apartment.    I am nothing imputering me or in my thoughts I was just wanting to get to know her. When he finally came to my place with of sharing a beautiful kiss and love making love.
I wanted to be with her and can see the same with her eyes.  That she wanted me and wanted love me sweetly.   Want we made loveat this first meet and kiss, her firm womanly body felt nice with my feminine softness.   She was skilled at love making and kissing. 
"Do you want some music or anything?" I asked her.
"Ok"
"I like big band music." 
Soon the big band era was there and I returned to Roxanne.   As we were loving each other she noted that I looked like agent Scully from the ex files only with a few piercings and a lot of tattoos. I was honoured to hear that you call me Harris going to the mall Larry but only wanted to be with me at my apartment soon as she was walking in and with her stuff and moving in.
It wasn't bad I have her here with me she was in love with me I can tell by those smiling eyes of hers didn't usually smile very much. One time she went to the bathroom just for a second and I saw her credentials and saw that she was beautiful with a dangerous look to her.  I look at them for while and kiss that stern look her face.   As I heard the door open I put them back and bit my lip. 
She came back to my cute smile. " so adorable you are marry"
"And you so sexy, Roxanne." I told her that i saw her creds. 
"Oh what did you think," she said.
"Beautiful"
"I'd think if you were an agent you'd be adorable and sensual. "
She leaned or a kiss that lasted for what seemed like ever. I wanted to be with her right down there I held her face to mine as we kiss deeply and passionately. It was my first kiss since high school.   What the fuck I was just leaving high school.  And was emerging from an abusive relationship with Betty who was a druggie.
But this kiss was my FIRST and I wanted to last, i did not Count Betty very much because she was a drug attic but I can very well say that even with Roxanne rock my world and I wanted to be with her right and there.  
She was a great kisser knows how make you want more.
I asked her if I could frisk her.  As I patted her near naked body my kisses where not too fair behind from my hands.
"Mmmmmmm, Mary," she said. " I could put in a good word with TSA.
I giggled  stopping at her belly button ring.  I kissed it a few times. "Where else Roxanne."
" you will find out"
Soon after making love we loaded there she was sleeping I wanted her creds next to me and I put them in my underwear and fell back to sleep.   The next morning I took them from my hip and kissed her picture....... Sweetly.
"Oh there they are." She said.
"Can I hold them when you make love to me."
"Yes"
It was a lot better than going to the movies with those particular friends that I was going through there watching the new saw movie that I didn't wanna see and I want nothing to do with that even though I was interested in horror. But I was more interested in loving my girlfriend for the first time there anything else. I told her that I was very loyal and honest with her..
Again I did not count Betty she was more high school than anything so I said that I lost my virginity with Roxanne and wanted to be with her for the rest of my life that I didn't know how to say that.
I was doing getting ready about the next time we were going to May 12 wine she said that's going to see my work. I wanted to tagalong to see what you did for a living. Only the end up making love to her and teasing her and her office. I didn't know that I was going to be so wild one I was with her. Her coworkers probably heard me.   But I care to a pointed.
When I meet her coworkers then when I decided they are my friends and family.
When we had some alone time I held her bald head next to my bosom as we started to make love again. Really quietly this time she was very good no far to with her love making this time and was telling me that one of her coworkers wanted to see a movie called J a girl with Leonardo DiCaprio and I said that I wanted to see that movie for quite some time but didn't know if the other idiots wanted to see that movie. So I told her that I would go with her and her friends to see the movie if it was possible. It turned out that we were going to see the movie come hell or Highwater the person was obsessed with the J Edgar Hoover thing and one nothing more to see the movie.