Ugly

A few months later I was visiting Joe again this time he had a semi face but it was still grotesque to see what was going on he was very ugly for the first time if it were to be said. He said the scar tissue will grow over and it'll be back to normal again but I highly doubt that he was gonna be this formed even and just figured even with the plastic surgery in my opinion he was not gonna make it in the beauty world anymore.
He had one eye the other eye was missing or had to be taken out he lost one nostril and there was a lot of blood and go and there and advantages he looked like he was in Chefnea beating up terrorist and losing out on the fight. It was very disturbing to see this for my opinion it was The bomb blast it in his face let's just put it that way and lost his face and he had to get a prosthetic skull more or less. He was able to see with the one I was able to write hello Mary how are you. I said yes I'm doing well he wrote good.
But that was the end of the conversation he wasn't angry with me I couldn't really read his face to begin with I didn't want to I was so grotesque and ugly at this point. But I was calling to check up on him every month to see if his face was going to change and that he was able to talk and stuff sooner or later he had to look a little bit better than before. After that when he was discharged, Except for PTSD he look like he had nothing happened to him at all except for the scar on his face your gas it was from the plastic surgeon scalpel. It was very disturbing to think that this 90 pound bitch she was going around doing this to people I don't know she was probably caving in someone else's face.
I knew what the seven seas were  in the FBI, I don't want to do more as compassion and that was what Roxanne had actually lacked in was compassionate empathy she was going to do what she wanted and rain power supreme over DC even the president over violence. It was very disturbing to think that this kind of thing was going on a crooked FBI agent/serial killer. Something that stank would probably water on VHS but I didn't think it would be appropriate if it was on VHS or on the big screen instead I decided to say well I'm gonna have to  deal with her right now and go about my fade I didn't wanna think about that but then I didn't want to think of other voices in peoples faces and other people having grotesque plastic surgery but if that was the aftershock I think Joe should sue the FBI as well as the hospital for botched plastic surgery for the remaining scars he look like a Frankenstein monster.
I asked him are you gonna kill that motherfucker and he said that he couldn't do it anymore he couldn't play the tough guy because it only cost him his life and he cost him his looks what looks did he have left he was the Frankenstein monster and real life strong and ugly.
I'm sorry but I just can't do this anymore he was more less saying to me and saying it more or less the way it should be that I Warzone going to be safe anymore that I had to work on someone else to help me survive or I had a survivor on my own one of the two it was not up to me only and me only.
When Raven was discovering about the scars on Joe's face he was livid that this Roxanne person was still on the streets she wanted her off the streets and out of the mirror away even though he was a good goth civilian and he was going to put an end to her behaviour right away if you wanna call it behaviour a crime spree.
He couldn't believe how violent this girl was or how violence she was getting towards people that I knew or cherished very much like Joe or stank stank was going to be next if he didn't know what was going to happen. I had him watch the news is it be careful.
When I said to for him to be careful I meant I said this girl is nuts. She didn't need a gun she just needed to beat the shit out of you and you were done. She used poison and other things from newsreels as well as her face when you're being poisoned a death and then you would be beaten about.   It was pretty quiet sicker and what he was doing to her girlfriends and I wondered what he was doing most of her child called if she was let's say having a child her disturbing neglected by her mother.
Amelia or as she was used to be called Roxanne said listen all I just wanna lose to be together again is that all that I can ask for all this Mayham I have cars doing stuff and Joe took her from the scruff of her neck and actually ripped it across the street. He was strong Lapoynor he was superhuman and he was fed up with living in fear and PTSD. Soon he ended up finding her off this time it's not even a scratch was on him.
I thought she would make it where she was just walking up and down the street after she got up as if nothing happened are these people in the FBI super human or are they just freaks of nature I didn't know what to think. But I know one of them was a psychopath and she screamed the next time I see you it's going to hurt like a motherfucker. Something that I took as a threat who was she going to take from me this time.