With roxanne again

Staring cause gone he was gone not for good but he was just getting a few things errands if you would and then the next thing you know she walked in. He only walked in to wanna talk to me and make love to me I was freezing my blood I was so frightened and scared she was like don't be afraid of me it was other who is the old kind Roxanne was back except she had a long long black hair or jeans and a T-shirt. Something that was out of her character uses your leather cocktail dresses in a leather jacket or FBI windbreaker is my nearest Kasey Kahne do very much she was really trying to say can you forgive me even though she was being thrown around after beating a fat guy who was stronger than her supposedly that was something that really disturbed me that she that I was next I had to see it in her eyes I wasn't asked.
When I told her to leave I told her right away to leave me alone and never come back but she should kiss kiss if he'll come our level will come back to each other and she ended up kissing on me I try to resist the kisses at first and try to avoid her advances as much as possible. Only to find out that she was still on the murdering spree and I was the last to go around but in this case she wanted to comfort me before she was going to do something to me she made love to me like she usually did as if nothing had happened in the first place raven or anything of that matter she wasn't a little raving lunatic she was just trying to help herself be who she was again she said trying to help herself better her self.
If you could believe that shit.
As soon as I was able to get comfortable which was kinda weird I was thinking I better tell Betty about this that Roxanne made love to me or was forcing herself on me as I was trying to avoid her in the first place I didn't wanna say make love to her or made love to Roxanne but it was the only way to Sutter call Bob I think. By that time I ended up being very frightened when she started serving drinks and stuff and they started tasting a little I said I was going to alcohol she said it's not alcohol it's just laxative and I felt really sick and nauseous afterwards as if I had the flu for a few days she left me alone and came back to make love to me again and try to live with me again as if it wasn't twisted enough as it is.
When I finally screamed after the lovemaking she took my neck and said you even know who you fucking dealing with this is Roxanne saying this and she said my last name is Hoover I was the one that was supposed to inherit this bureau and I'm going to make it the way I want with an iron face you're not gonna stop me you little slut kind of thing he would she was saying all kinds of horrible things at this point. And here I am thinking that her last name was Harrison.  
Roxanne Hoover I said to her please do not hurt me in anyway she said I won't hurt you now but you'll know when you're going to go down for good. I was shocked! I was shocked at the thought that she was going to go after me again. I had to tell betty.   I knew Betty was going to have fun with Roxanne because she weighed a lot less than Betty and Betty was going to go after her with her friends and call off Roxanne for good. It was very disturbing to think that and I called the police after the strangulation attempt. They said they couldn't do anything about it because it was an FBI agent who was committing the crime and I see you got to be joking me and shit. So I ended up having to Explain to stank why I ended up with a black choker around my neck that I really didn't want. Told him that Roxanne was choking the life out of me after she got rated after lovemaking. She was a very passionate woman that Roxanne but not in a good way she was very obsessive and very disturbing to be around. When I finally decided I was going to go back to Betty.    I was literally crying and I was wearing a flight attendant like scarf kind of void the literature model set were Roxanne's hands. Roxanne was really psychopathic she was not going around being superhuman strength or anything she was just mad than hell after world that's what was driving or strength. And I just sorry that I was going to tell Betty as soon as I was done telling the actual husband of my life stank. One stank found out he immediately got into trouble with the law just to get in the same cellblock Olney what's the males instead of the females and he waited out unfortunately for Betty she was just three months away from going out of prison and being a free girl again. Little did she know if she was going to have to fight for my freedom in life and she was gonna have to fight until she was caught with a murder charge. Spoiler alert.
But I know my body very well and she would go around beating the shit out of people if she was like one of the super Mario Brother characters she would be here she would be the one to meet me up Clara bring you and stuff go Carter married Mario go kart or something to that effect song that was very interesting and I was very saddened that she was gonna spend the rest of her life in prison if I had to tell her that but I had to tell her this so she could understand.