Betty wanting out

When I went to the State Penitentiary to meet Betty I found out that she seemed more Serene and calm than she usually did and she was very happy to see me and that I was happy to be with someone else. But she was still a little on the loving side.
She was thanking me for writing to her and that he wanted to schedule more visits with her and may only. She was happy to meet stank and was actually happy to be around me. I asked her how she was doing she said I'm doing well as I can. Sometimes I'm a little angry and sometimes I'm a little sad that I'm here but I had to do what I did at the time and I would have done the same thing again I don't take things with regrets when she decided she was going to hold my hand or at least touch the palm of my hand through the plexiglass that's when I knew she was still my friend. Were we twin flames still no but I knew she wanted out because she was rehabilitated and happy. How she got here where she was cracked out of her mind and was more or less egging people's houses on Halloween and doing more atrocious things and ended up there he spent most of her days there not just for a gang people's houses but for other offenses as well.
I know where as a Crack head and dabbling in meth at times.... but she was real with me.
Though.....
She didn't tell the truth about what she did when were dating.
At the time she was tall and big dressing in grimy tees and jeans and army boots.   Not she looked more healthy and fit.  Would she be muscles or skinny no but she was good looking.
It was more less Mr telling my lifenstory since she go caught.  At age 18.   She started to say that she was writing books and was at the Stephen King callibure where she would either work out or write  a book a day.
"What do you do for volunteering"
"Motivation speaking."
"Yeah"
"Tryin to get girls to avoid my shifty life."
"And the drugs"
"Just cigarettes and mouth wash"
"Ok I guess we will see eachother."
She may have been white but she had very curls red Dairy curls and look very tough. Sad but tough. She was even concerned when I mentioned that I was with Roxanne she said that be was going to pay for what he did to my Mary.
There was always a registered visit every time there is visitation times. She ended up giving me most of her books her author copies and told me to read them they were more or less stories about her and how she loved me and stuff like that. And how she try to avoid drugs and alcohol.
I never read anything other than FBI books and was curious to see what she was writing. All 20 books I had to log back home from the penitentiary to my room and I read them all they were a little gritty at times but he said she was a pretty face it said gritty things in the first place. She was very truthful and writing and she had more integrity and bravery and Fidelity then Roxanne did.
If I wasn't married to stank I would go back to her and I was starting to think about going back to her but I had to think of his actual loyalty to me and his love to me that was very invaluable to me that I couldn't help but feel bad about Talking to Betty about my life. I told him that I might be feeling something for Betty again though she is still in lock up I still wanted to talk to her and see what she's like again. Maybe the marriage might not be that long anymore than I thought I was going to go back to bed yet I was thinking at the back of my mind.
Stank said why can't we just be friends then and just hang out and I said that would be good as long as it's just friends no benefits or anything because I have loyalty to Betty she's done a lot of good things to me as well but I also have loyalty to him as well. He said whatever is okay. He gently kissed me and then said I'll sleep on the couch when she comes out. If she comes out. If she isn't you at least have me to back up on and I'm not the jealous type.
I wrote letters to Betty when I wasn't allowed to visit or the visitation wasn't available at the time I would write letters and exchange photos with her and see what she was going to think about and how she wanted to know how I thought about her books I said they were gritty but he was a pretty face to begin with and very intelligent and she was going to go places with her book she said she didn't want to go places with her book she was just trying to get out and trying to tell people to get out of the same situation at the same time. I don't blame her high school is a make or break situation at the time and made me but broke her. I felt sorry for but my love for her was growing even more as I was starting to send more pictures that were more let's say cute than usual. The one thing I didn't know was the nature of her crime she was supposedly egging the Hoover building one and she's was off her tree sort of speak that Halloween and didn't know what she was doing I didn't know what she was doing cuz I was trick or treating with whatever friends I had at the time. Is this why Roxanne was targeting me?