Good times finally.

Stank and I where making love and raven was sitting in the other room when there was a knock on the door. 
"What the fuck was that....." stank said. I heard that familiar voice of a sultry woman and felt dread.
I heard raven trying to o introduce  him self to Roxanne.   I had to hide stank in the closet  even though you can smell him.
Roxanne tried to talk to me.   I guess she has smelt that foul smell before.   I can believe that she was sitting on my bed had as raven played referee.  Roxanne aas trying to get me into a relationship.   I had to play bluffand kiss raven.   Making it realistic but raven kept yelling  at Roxanne.    Acting like the be boyfriend when really it was stank who was my man.
It was a grueling three hours for about 4 weeks until stank got tired of being in the closet.
"Girl I can't believe you were with that c u next Tuesday" he said.
"I cannot believe it too."
At the end of  three week of hiding in  my closet. That was when stank had enough and clocked her in the face.
She never Came back again.
Ao raven not  needed I was able to enjoy  stank for aho he was.
We did just make out or love al the time.....I joined in video games as well as horror movies.   He enjoyed the slasher stuff.   We also found out that we had the same taste in horror core rap.
It qas.as if I was learning the side of love and but my nostrils where always inflamed by his smell.     When I decided that love was more important then smell....even though he showered.  
When talking to him he might seem plfoul mouthed and dimwitted but he was intelligent which was sexy.   
I was forever hear about that I need to change my book shelf from that fbi history to something current.
"Oh really," I said. "What books."
"I like romance to horror to sci-fi."
"Like Ali Hazelwood and shit."
"Yes"
So we hung out the bookstore and and he picked out almost all the store.   It was interesting thank good stank had a job at a meat processing plant.  Which payed good books or I'd be stuck paying.  When I was home I put FBI books in my room.
Iy was quiet interesting seeing a goth guy read chic lit.
Then we'd spend hours playing video games and making out.
Sometimes we went to movies but some one was watch ing me particularly Roxanne.
He'd  be saying that  the bitch is there .....aagain and stuff like that.   She made her presence known but I was in love.
When got home she would walk away from my front door of my apartment building.   I was hoping to move out of town with stank one day and not have to deal with this anymore.
Stank suggested  that we go somewhere  else to live.
"She might kill you like psychokiller kill if she gets her hands on you" prophetically.
Little did I  know.
"Stank, you think she's going to hurt me"
"Yes"
I was shocked and scared that Roxanne would do that.
But then again she was the one who would strap the one she love to a polygraph.    So it wouldn't be surprising.
"But don't worry I will or a fat friend of mine will protect you.  Mined a fake husband while I marry you."
"Clever"
"If comes  to worse I talk a cleaver to her
Even better I thought.two psychos going for me. One protecting and the other trying to either won me back or kill me.
It was not comforting to me.
I meet my fake husband who was non binary and was fat but didn't stink at all.     He was in an less smelly part of the plant....not the slaughter house.
He was over weight and looked like Michelin man and he didn't smell as bad as stank but he was still trying to get to know me but I said we're just playing towels being wife right now you're going to be playing stanks role.
There qas something about stank that's spiritually drawing to me.   But I was supposed to be withwomen as I lake my self as a lesbian.  I am had to protect my self.   But my feelings for stank where genuine. There wasn't anything I wouldn't do for stank even if it meant laying my life down as he would have done the same for me and given his friend to me as a fake husband I was very happy to have him he was very humble and kind even though he smelled like Decomp.
There was something about him that was just so attractive to him I don't know if it was a zombie like good looks or something but he was certainly a breath of not so fresh air.   Soon I was going tonget married to him.

Find the wedding came I was able to wear my Finest Clothing without having Roxanne deal with me as a problem. I was able to go and actually walk down the aisle and on my own actually like an Amazon and was able to face my husband as is and was able to be loving and we had a goth wedding. We shared our vows and shared each other for one time our special time together that's what was important for me.  He was husband material for me because he was practically very loyal to the point where he would take his friend to take his place if Roxanne was there by the way Roxanne was at the wedding and was making her presence known drunk as a skunk and trying to ruin everything threatening me as usual. If I don't come back to her that she was going to go after stank.
This was something I was not really appreciative of having Roxanne in my wedding I had someone do escort her out he was stumbling drunk and she was horrible. And she was saying horrible things like that guy smells like an autopsy room and stuff like that that's when she ended up saying well I'll talk to you I guess you got what you wanted in reference to what happened to me as a child. It wasn't very nice she was malicious and mean this Roxanne was horrible to me.
She was obsessed and was in a drunking passion.
But the wedding must go one.  His friend my fake husband was going the to his best man.
I threw Roxanne's ring to the back to make room from stanks ring.   It was kinda grim but he was wearing a matching one.
With out Roxanne my life was good. And I hoped the good times continued.
Then when I got home from our wedding we found a letter from my first girlfriend from high school  it was a prison penpal service she chose me as her pal.   The letter:

Nearest Mary how are you doing
I have been hoping to see you for quite some time since our last visit our love was real and I'm hoping we can try to be friends at least or see where I can take us. My loyalty is to you and I'm having a hard time in prison trying to cope. I hope you're doing well and I hope to hear from you soon.    I was telling stank about her.
"Isn't she dangerous"
"Yes but is my friend."
I told him I wanted to write to her saying I was going to visit.   She would love you.

Betty how are you doing it's been a long time since I've been around with you. I am now married to a husband I was nearly married to a tyrant once I think you may know her Roxanne. But I am now with stank if you ever remembered him from high school he's pretty cool and he's now my husband can you come to visit you and I'm hoping to visit you more often on my own too hopefully we can continue a friendly relationship Mary