At the movies.

Midway another movie Roxanne asked me if i asked if I wanted to be her Tolson to her Hoover. I told her that I want to. Kissed her. I soon climbed on her and started to make out with her. " I do" I kissed her wildly. And this started with a random question and her putting her arm around me. I wanted to do more naughty things with her but couldn't we were in a cinema. And the was other people. Not seemed to mind our make out session.
" I turned 18 today"
"Good"
"I love you want to be with you."
That night in the alley way I discovered her other piercings. As we made love behind the dumber, something came over Roxanne.
" let me love you." She kissed me and with intensity and passion that desired.
She held my hands above my head she was making love to me and making out with me feeling me up and trying to see if I had any piercings in any nether regions as well but didn't realize that it was just the face that had the piercings. She was caressing my lips with hers and making love to me.
Soon I was the one at our place, I took off all and put on her fbi wind break and cuffed her to the bed and made sweet and intense love with her. I wanted to pleasure her.
"Mary" she moaned to her free hand and held me. I was in love. With her. And only her.
That's when produced a ring with matching necklace and asked if I want to marry her. I answered and she slip the ring and dainty necklace on me. I wanted to kiss her so badly but fell asleep while she kissed my crown.
The next morning I was surprised to see I friend request from someone in my school. Jack Bobbi.  Wearily I looked at his profile.   He was also golf and he was kinda hot but I didn't wanna deal with man at this point as I was in love but he was in the system and I ended up looking up his profile on my space.

About me: some people call me raven, but the name is jack Bobbi,   I am on the spectrum and I have quite a loathing for normal looking girls.  You bimbos think you can go around that using this as a dating site shit I don't think so. I am a gossip in certain hours sometimes they call me Raven origin of Barbie but either way I'm who I am.   I have 6 tats and piercing as you can see on my pfp.   I am a goth pretty boy.   I don't do ACAB but turn off position and the first disorder among other things. Not just Asperger's. 

Who I'd like to meet: Fellow goths, punks gear heads, anyone who can accept me.

Red rottens interests
General: am studying astronomy, and I like psychology and surreal things in life as well as the simple things in life.   I want to vegan and tried to help the planet in anyway possible.   I am a conspiracy theorist and crack pot.  I hate liars.....

Music: alien sex fiend, marylin Manson, pig, blood on the dance  floor, gorillas, whatever sounds good but I hate rap.

Movies: chuck, seed of chucky , reanimator trilogy, mystery men, love story, big money hustlas, big money rustlas, scar face, what else, snakes on a plane, Danny Darko.

Tv shows: I'd rather read

Books: anything really that looks good.

Hero's: Steven king.

I was just shooting the breeze with him talking about life trying to get to know one more Kyler since he was in my school trying to get to catch up with him even though I was with a girl at the time he was kind of good looking and I wanted to get a normal little more but I didn't know how Roxanne was going to feel she was very protective of our relationship and very pen Dantec let's put it that way. Which means he was a little over the edge when it came to our relationship but she love me I know that. When she woke up and saw that I was on my face I had just said I was talking to a friend.
She said okay and didn't think of it until she had to go to work that's why she wanted me to come with her again as we held hands we were also looking into each others eyes and Roxanne and I  are smiling at each other and then when we got to the Hoover building where I love kissing and Started our usual routine when we got to her office I was wanting to be with her right there I was in love with her. But for how long I didn't know Jack or Raven was going to be there for the rest of my life because he said he wanted to be a lifelong friend I didn't know how again Roxanne was going to take it.
I was in love with her and only in love with her at that point and only wanted to be with her. She was very wonderful. After the movie and wanting to marry me I wanted nothing more to be with her and to be with her physically and emotionally and mentally I wanted to be with her. Little did she know that I wanted to be like her as an FBI agent but that was beside the point she was a wonderful person and even though she had a tough exterior.  
Oh yeah so much in common for million of ducks has two crappy parents.   But also had common things with jack.   I didn't know how the two I wanna get along if they ever met. He was the non duck and was trying not to be social to people he was that typical goth.  That made me look like an idiot.
Roxanne told me that we were going to go to a straight out tonight meeting I was going to watch for a bank robber with her and her partner she already cleared it with her partner.  So that's what was gonna happen tonight as we were going on a steak out and I was in her car I was falling in love with her again why I make love to her in the back seat.  While her partner did most of the looking.   We did most of the loving.  
"Mary, I love you."
"Roxanne I love you for you"
Then a rap on the window and wave.  It was raven.