Chapter 1 March 6, 1975 Diana Ross special Chap.1

Kerra POV- I met Michael Jackson at the Diana Ross Special. He was singing...and so was I.

I sat in the front row as he was singing and dancing, Michael did the spin and pointed to the crowd , although he didn't point at me, he took a slight glance at me and smiled.

I felt kinda nervous because he caught me staring at him. So he kept singing... so when the song was over I couldn't keep my eyes off him and Diana couldn't keep her hands to herself. She came and gave them a big hug.

DIANAS POV- "Ohh michael, that was amazing wasn't it folks....now michael i wanna switch things up a lil bit you know what i mean, i would like for you to pick a beautiful guest from the crowd to sing with cha' just to have some fun what you say about that?"

"Heh , well um I guess I will pick....-"

KERRA POV- I had my fingers crossed hoping it was me, because I knew that if I got picked this was a once in a lifetime thing ya know so the unexpected happened, next thing you know I felt a tap on my shoulder I opened my eyes and there he was, the boy of my dreams it was Michael standing there, and as he smiled I looked around in the audience to see if this was real...but I no longer needed them because I heard his sweet gentle voice saying...

"Uhm..would you like to sing with me?"

I got lost in space for a second... trying to get my words together, but couldn't, so then I thought I said 'sure' in my mind but...that was the words coming out my mouth, man I almost pissed my pants at that moment .

MICHAELS POV- So, I'm helping this chick out the chair walking over to the stage, and my brothers(Tito,Marlon, Jackie,and Jermaine) saying give our guest a hand I kept my distance from her trying not to get to close,but trying to be a welcoming, loving celebrity with her.

"Uhm, Maybe Tomorrow folks and I hope you know it" she smiled at me and nodded.

♡The beat started...then we started♡

"I don't know how many stars there are... up in the heavenly sky.... I only know my heaven is here on earth... its time you looked into my eyes"

We looked into each others eyes

♡"The way you do baby"♡

KERRAS POV-We sung the whole song, and we did great, Michael turned and clapped at me smiling...he then opened his arms welcoming into a hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

I had to sit back down feeling like i have been lifted off earth. The boys did 1 last song, closing remarks from Diana,then the 5 brothers left. The special was over.I remember my friends going to the car but i told them to go because i wanted to take pictures of this place for memory, so i was looking around, and i hear boys laughing, i realized the boys was still here .And as i heard the laughing getting closer , i got up so fast about to leave before anyone sees me here.

MICHAELS POV- I saw a familiar girl running towards the door...

"Hey wait up!!" I said.

She turned around slowly to look at me...

"Uhm Yes?" She said.

"Why you're the only chick here?"

I asked her. It's like she wasn't listening to a word I was saying,she was just staring at me before I snapped her out of the trance.

KERRAS POV-
I've must've been staring because he started smiling at me.

"What chu say?" I asked him.

"I said you sing very well" he told me.

"Oh thanks.." i says bluntly not knowing what to say. I looked down.

"Were do you live?" He asked me.
snapping me out my thoughts again.

"Umm..." I thought about it.

"You don't know where you live?" He asked me laughing softly.

"yeah uhm... I live at, 13302 Chester lane, house 5220, blue house you cant miss it." I told him.

Michael started to laugh , then looked up.

"Me Too, well i live close,maybe you can come to my next show?" Michael offered.

"I will" I wanted to start jumping up and down, but i played it cool.

"Say, what's ya name?"Michael asked.

"My name is kerra." I said.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Michael Jackson" he said as if I didn't know.

we shared a laugh then he smiled and did a dance move.

"Well I have to go now cya soon." He waved.

"Yeah soon , cya Michael." I smiled.

He walked backstage as I heard someone say something to him.

"Who was the chick?" Someone asked.

√To be continued...
I know the dates are off, I just wanted them to be a little older :)