•Same Night• Art Room• Chap.4

MICHAEL POV-  "Soo..." was all I can say to break the silence.

"I really love your drawings" Kerra said while walking around the tiny room.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Sure. I like to draw also, but mostly animated thin-" I cut her off by a quick peck on the lips. A million of thoughts were rushing through my head at that exact moment. Why did I do it? Did I rush it? What if she didnt like it? That was my first kiss, and I barely know her...

Kerras POV-  Did he just...kiss...me? I-

"I'm sorry Kerra, I was just really nervous and I get like that when I'm around certain people and I just wantedto make this comfortable-" His mouth was moving 100 mph so I shushed him.

"Michael, you dont have to explain yourself,  do you know how many years I've been wanting to do that..." I admitted. Okay that sound weird. Ugh.

Michael turned the other way because he was too shy to look me in the eyes. Then I suddenly yanked his arm from the sound of this harsh BOOM! At the door.

"What was that?!" I asked kinda weirded out.

"I have like this secret doorway that leads back to the house, its probably the wind, no worries"

Then the noise did it again but louder. Michael opened the door to find a drenched Marlon.

"You guys are busted!" Marlon yelled laughing.

"Marlon what do you want? And busted How?"

"Nothing, I just wanted see if my little bro is taking care of my soon to be sister." Marlon laughed harder. Okay so he has jokes...hm.

"Hey Marlon I always wanted to ask you something." I said to him.

"Lay it on me mama"

"Well okay...why everytime you sing your tongue goes up?" I smirked. Michael then burst into laughter and Marlon got mad.

"I guess I'll be leaving now..." Marlon said punching Michael in the arm for still laughing.

"Michael, Jermaine want you back here anyways" He nodded and gathered his stuff and we all went back into the house.

MICHAEL POV - "What happened to the lights?

"The wind knocked it out, but Jackie and Tito went to plug up the generator." Jermaine said, I just nodded.

"Oh and Mike show Kerra where the phone is so she can call her parents." I nodded. Then grabbed Kerra arm to take her to the phone, since she couldn't see.

"Ouch!" I looked over at kerra since she stopped.

"What happened?" I asked her.
"I hit my toe!" She said while laughing, which caused me to laugh also.

"Mike don't yall be somewhere in the dark doing things y'all have no business doing!" Jermaine yelled, while laughing.  I mentally face palmed myself.

"Jermaine really..." So we made it to the family room so Kerra can use the phone.  Once she dialed the number and it answered I heard yelling.

"Mom I know, yes, yes it started storming. I'm with The Jackson 5 remember, yes I'm safe...okay mother love you too, bye"

"What happened?"

"She said I almost gave her a Heart Attack..."

"Understandable..." I said back to her smiling in the dark.

Time passed and it was now 11:50p.m. And everyone was asleep except for Me, Kerra and Marlon. I walked Kerra to my room to let her sleep in there.

"Michael do you have anything for me to wear to sleep?"

I went in my closet and pulled out the shirt that Diana gave me that was too big, so I let kerra wear it.

"Here ya go" I gave her the shirt as she went in the bathroom to change. When she came out I was just mesmerized by her...and so was...Marlon.

√ To be continued...