•Burn this Disco Out• Chap.8

KERRA POV - I was about to walk inside the party. But I was to busy looking for Michael to walk in with me, he was my 'ticket'.

"Michael...Mic-" I was calling out for him until I see a tall figure jogging towards me out of breath.

"Why you out of breath?" I asked him.

"Trying to get away from Marlon...I kinda pushed him into your friend " Michael said smiling. I pinched his arm a little asking him why he do that to Marlon.

Michael and I then started to walk around the lot before we went inside. It was silent until Michael started humming I'll be There, one of his favorites. I looked up at him, as he side eyed me then smiled.

"Sing it..." I pleaded.

"No" he replied in a gentle voice. I chuckled a bit because he was serious. He must've saw the look on my face because he stopped me and kissed my cheek.

"I was only kidding Kerra..." he whispered a bit.

"Michael!" A loud voice echoed through our ears, we turned to spot Joseph storming towards us, the closer he got , the closer I got. Joe was now close enough to grab me away from Michael.

"Joe let her go" Michael tried to shout at him but raising his voice was not an option when it came to him. I yelled at Joe to put me down, then Suzanne came towards us telling Joe to let go of me because people was starting to stare.

"Kerra calm down" I heard Michael say to me. I looked at Joe walk away to the limo.

"You lucky " I yelled out to him. Michael then grabbed me hand walking towards the entrance of the party.

"Come on let's just have a good time, okay?" He said and I agreed.

We walked in and the party was out of sight. Everyone danced, I mean the vibe was sky high. Michael and i saw Diana dancing towards us and Michael smiled at her blushing a bit.

"Come on Michael dance with me" she said in a bubbly way. He looked at me and i smiled.

"Dont tell me she cant dance Michael.." she laughed continuing to dance and grabbed Michael's hand twirling him around as I just watched and bobbed my head.

"I tried to teach her but she couldn't really get it that's all." I heard Michael stick up for me.

"Hmm pathetic isn't it?" Diana said then twirled away before I could say anything to her. Michael just looked at me and we both faded into the crowd, to a point when i could no longer see Michael.  So i just went to the Bar stand.

"What would you like hun?" The Bartender asked me.

"A water is fine thanks." She nodded and poured me a ice cold water. As I was drinking I spotted Marlon walking up to me.

"You enjoying yourself mama?" He asked me.

"Yeah its cool, you?"

"Yeah I'm having a good time, I didnt know your friend can dance for hours" he laughed and so did i.

"Where's Mr. Shy Jackson?" Marlon asked. As I looked around to find Michael I then heard his voice on stage,  I tapped Marlon and pointed.

"He's there" Marlon smirked and nodded.

"I would like to Dedicate this song to the very special ladies in my life. Mother, Diana..." Michael paused then locked eyes with me.

"And Kerra" he smiled then he sung.

'You and I , must make a pact. We must bring salvation back...were there is love...I'll be there"

"He singing that to you Kerra." Marlon said getting up to dance with Shayla. As soon I was about to get up, about 5 girls stepped up to me.

"Can I help you?"

"We don't like you.." one of the girls said.

"Uh excuse you?" I said. Another girl from the back then stepped up.

"You heard her, we dont like you "

"Well I don't even know yall so step..."

"We seen you getting close with Michael.." one girl rolled her eyes.

I knew how much this show biz is important to Joe and the guys. Michael is the youngest member in the group, so if the fans find out he's already settling down... the news line would be all over the place.

"I dont even know Michael like that I was just lucky enough to walk in with him, that's it okay." I said trying to strain my persuasiveness.

And with that the girls walked away. A couple of minutes later Michael came walking over to me.

"Did you like it?" He asked me with a huge smile.

"Of course I did Michael it was everything I'd ever wanted...um excuse me for a moment Michael i need to get fresh air."

I told him, and he nodded. I turned to face the door and eyed the girls that tried to pick a fight with me, one girl of the group pointed to the door and I nodded following them. So they wanna fight...

I walked out to see Diana standing next to the girls...she then looked at me and whispered to the girls.

"Okay, get her. " Diana said and the girls started walking towards me I walked far away from the party so I didnt get in trouble. One girl pushed me, then I saw red.

MICHAEL POV - I was waiting for kerra to return, instead Jermaine whispered to me about the commotion outside and I ran out there. I spotted Jackie holding Kerra tight in his arms as Joseph was telling the other girls to go home. I ran up to Jackie and Kerra.

"Kerra please calm down" I said to her looking up at Jackie as he hugged her.

"Kerra could be a boxer Mike haaha" Jackie said and laughed which made kerra smile. Joseph then grabbed Kerra's arm walking her to the Limo. Her bestfriend and the rest of the guys followed.

"Mr. Jackson, before you get mad at me, I want to say that Ms.Ross told them girls to fight me" kerra said.

"Hell I could use you as the guys bodyguard " Joseph said slightly laughing which confused us, but we joined in on it

"Michael,  now if I allow her to be around I dont want her having a bad influence on you, understand?" Joseph said to me, and I nodded.

"Well good, Kerra I spoke to your mother and you will be traveling somewhere with us...only because Michael is not focused when you're gone, and I NEED HIM FOCUSED!" Joseph said to kerra. She was excited and so was i.

TO BE CONTINUED ✔