•That Night, Jackson 5 home• Chap.3

KERRAS POV- I'm in a shock at first then happiness...I had questions.

"Well Michael, um I really really like you and I don't wanna get in the way of anything"

"You won't see, the other fellas have girlfriends, and I can't stay young forever. Kerra I'm glad we sung sing together, if we didn't I would've never felt this way"
Michael explained.

"Well I would be dating a 'superstar' meaning drama fever around you....well us."

"I don't think I'm letting my fans down kerra, so can we try?"

I was hesitant at first, but this is a once in a lifetime thing...

"Okay Michael, yes."

Michael POV- Wait... did she just say sure. Man what did I get myself into? I'm gonna be dating ...I'm gonna be dating. She leaned in to hug me, which I accepted. I know she was nervous.

"So, You tooo huh?" Marlon said coming down the stairs.

"You were listening?" I asked him.

"Never lil bro, I'm happy for ya, now you can stop talking in your sleep bout her.."

"Okay Marlon, you talk too much"

"Kerra come upstairs for a moment" Marlon said to Kerra.

"Wait no, where you taking her?

"To talk"

KERRAS POV- Marlon lead me to a room upstairs, as he locked the door behind us. Things were happening to fast.

"Yes marlon?"

"Thanks for making my brother happy, but can I ask u something?"

"Yes.."

"Can we be close friends? He asked. This was the best day ever.

"We can be brother and sister okay?" He nodded then unlocked the door, on the other side was a tall handsome Michael standing there by the door like he wasn't snooping.

"Y'all done talkin?" He said while we chuckled.

All three of our heads turned towards the large window down the hall as we heard a loud rumble of thunder. Mr. And Mrs. Jackson was leaving for this trip today, so I'm pretty much stuck here until.

"Hey y'all come here" said a call from downstairs.

"Change of plans, there's no dance today, Joseph said they canceled it because of the storm." Jermaine said.

"WHAT!" Jackie yelled.

"Soo Mother and Joseph are already gone for their trip?" Tito asked.
"Yeah and what about toya and Janet?" Michael butted in.

"Too many questions, but if you must know, there trip is expanding because they flight delayed" Jermaine said with a smirk.

Jermaine was happy it was storming he wished and prayed for alone time with Hazel.

Michael POV- I'm walking over to Jermaine pulling him into the kitchen.

"What do I do?"
"About what?" Jermaine asked crossing his arms.

"You know man, about Kerra..."

"Ohhh Mike, just be yourself don't be a punk Mike...lay back and see what happens. Take her to your art room or something"

My eyes widened as I shook my head.

"Oh no, no no no I can't"

"Why not Michael?. You gotta become a man mike don't you wanna have kids?or get busy wit yo girl at night getting all her loving because i do."

And with that Jermaine left the room. I followed, not far behind walking up to kerra.

"Hey?" I said to her tapping her shoulder.

"Yes Michael?"

"Uh let me show you something." I grabbed her waist and pulled her a bit towards the art room as the fellas yelled out to us.

"Yea mike!" Said Jermaine.
"Baby mike!" I heard my brother Jackie say.

"And Marlon, you stay here" Jermaine Yelled.

"Yeah, they wanna be alone" said Tito.
Kerra and I continued to walk until we reached the room. Privacy.

√ To be continued...