•All Love• Chap.11

KERRAS POV- Its been a couple of days since I've seen the boys. I've been focused on my school work eventhough it's been hard going to school now. Everyone stops me and say ' Hey You Really Met Michael?!' And things like that...its really difficult.

Meanwhile I've been seeing flyers everywhere about The boys having a performance at The Soul Train. I would not be attending but I will be watching it on t.v.

I called my bestfriend and spoke to her about what happened after the party and at the hotel. My mom then walked in with groceries.

"I gotta call you back, okay bye"

"Struggling huh?" I said to my mom grabbing the bags smiling.

"Nope I'm totally making grunting noises because its sexy" my mom said sarcastically, sitting the bags down.

"Did Katie call?"

"Who?" I asked in confusion.

"Katherine, did she call?. Were supposed to be going shopping."

"Ooo I wanna go also let me go get ready..."

"Actually...." my mom started to say.

"You're gonna stay here, but with janet and Latoya...You can invite your best friend also." She included.

"Okay I guess that would work. "

Hours passed of me cleaning up the house, cleaning up myself, cooking , setting up snacks and everything. My mom came downstairs nicely dressed.

"Ohh look at you" I said to my mom as she touched up her hair.

"Okay they should be here soon -"
My mom was then cut off by a knock on the door. she opened it and there were Katherine and the Jackson Girls.

"Okay Kerra we'll be leaving now behave yourselves" we all nodded and they left.

"I'm leaving later. " Latoya said after looking out the window.

"Wait where?" I asked her scrunching up my face.

"I'm not telling you" she said pushing pass me going in the kitchen eating a small portion of snacks.

She really has one more time to bump me like that, so I told her.

"Look Latoya, I dont know what I did to make you hate me but this is my house." I told her crossing my arms.

"What you gonna do put me out, I will tell my brothers then they wont like you after that." She said smacking loud on the chips eyeing me. I stepped closer to her as i heard to phone started to ring, i ignored it.

"I dont care what you do." I said to her.

"kerra Michael want to talk to you." Janet said running into the kitchen.

"Janet hang it up" Latoya yelled, but I ran to the phone speaking.

"Hello? Michael?"

"Hey Kerra, are you gonna be watching the show?" Michael soft voice flowed, i smiled.

"Of course Michael.....I haven't spoke to you in so long." I said to him.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that...the fellas says hi." He replied sounding excited, I then heard the guys in the background.

"Hey guys, you know your sister is giving me a hard time..." Michael smacked his lips.

"Its Latoya isn't it?" Michael asked already knowing.

"Yep.."

"Dont mind her kerra she's just a drama queen " I heard Jermaine yell out. And we all laughed.

"I cant wait to see you guys for my Birthday, hopefully. " I told them excitedly. Then the call grew silent.

"My birthday is on May 20th by the way, no pressure. " I told them laughing, I then heard commotion in the background.

"Sorry kerra we have to go, it's almost time...um I uh"

"Yeah it's fine Mike...I umm I love -"

"Bye." The call then disconnected. I wanted to tell him I loved him, he knows it but I wonder if he feels the same.

MICHAEL'S POV- I hung the phone up, wanted to tell her I loved her, i felt like i did but i don't want the fellas to hear it.

"Mike why you hang up, no one called for us" Marlon said.

"Thank you Marlon..." I replied sarcastically. I just felt overwhelmed to let her know how I feel.

"What am I gonna get her for her birthday?. We probably not even gonna be there for her birthday." I asked the fellas looking at them, while overthinking.

"I dont know Michael, i know what ima get her." Jackie said loudly. I looked at him confused.

"I'm surprised she dont like you more Jackie " Jermaine said picking his afro and he continued.

"Because you sure seem to like her..." After Jermaine said that, i scrunched up my face then looked at Jackie. He got up and left out the room.

"Dont worry Mike, Jackie is just a ladies man ya know, he's cool." Marlon said getting up ready for the performance.

"Yeah.." I said lowly, walking out the room.

"THE MIGHTY MIGHTY JACKSON 5" then everyone cheered.

The Music started, then we began to dance.

Ah baby move it baby automactic,systematic full of color self contain tune that channel to your vibe.