March 30th•New York pt.2• chap.10

MICHAEL POV- I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I checked the clock and believe it or not it wasn't that early. I was kinda hesitant to open because of what happened yesterday, but then I heard Marlon's voice.

I smiled and opened up to see all my brothers standing there except randy.

"Ayee Mike, what's goin on.." my brothers greeted me walking into the room with me.

"Aye Mike you missed it, some dude tried to get over on Joseph and it was bad man." Jermaine said laughing.

"Man, get over? More like ran over!" Marlon said loudly laughing causing me to laugh also.

"Joseph almost hit the guy with the car man." Jackie said shaking his head laughing.

"Wow I really Missed a lot" I responded dapping up Tito.

Everyone laughter died down, to a silence. I looked at their faces and they were smiling.

"What?" I asked. Marlon put his head down holding his laugh in.

"What?!" I asked louder. Jermaine stepped up to me and brushed my shoulders off.

"You the man little brother." Jermaine said smiling. I was so confused until Tito cleared his throat and pointed to the purple underwear on the floor. I felt nervous and started shaking my head.

"No guys, you got it wrong...fans came in here last night and a girls threw them in here, I swear.." I tried explaining myself.

"No need to lie little Mike, we're all men here." Tito said. I rolled my eyes. I looked over at Jackie and he looked a bit irritated.

"So how was it..." Jermaine asked.

"Shut Up Jermaine, Michael said it didnt happen so it didn't happen, alright." Jackie stood up and yelled. Everyone looked at him shocked.

"That's Michael's girl Jackie, you acting like she's yours or something.." Jermaine stood up and said to him. Jackie stared at him, then left the room slamming the door. What was that about?

"Hey, is everything alright" a soft voice said. We all looked towards the door to see Kerra standing there with a robe and slippers. I smirked.

"Sorry to wake you kerra" Tito said.

"Yeah Our bad kerra" Marlon also said.

"Um I just remembered that Suzanne said the both of you get dressed we have places to be, and Michael drink plenty of tea because we have to sing today then back home we go." Jermaine said sternly. I nodded and my brothers got up and left. I locked the door and looked through my suitcase, feeling eyes staring at me.

"Where was Jackie, I thought I heard him?" She asked.

"He had to do something... that's all. Do you mind ordering some breakfast while I'm in the shower.?" I asked her while holding my clothes for the day. She smiled and nodded. I continued to the bathroom to do my hygiene for the day.

KERRAS POV- "Yes that will be all, thanks" I hung up the room Service phone and started planning my outfit, damn Michael is like a girl when it comes to making sure he looks perfect.

I then heard a knock at the door. I was confused.

"Room Service that fast...damn"