•New York• Chap.9

KERRA'S POV- Joe called another limo driver for the brothers, but Michael and I had one to ourselves.

"Soo Michael, where are we going exactly?" I asked him taking off my bracelets.

"New York." He responded plain and simple while looking out the window.

I smiled a lot after his response. I've been to New York before but not in a while since my father passed.

The Chauffeur Jim rolled the divider down and spoke.

"There are some games and snacks in the side drawer right there, help yourselves " he said then put the divider back up.

I opened the drawer and pulled out candy, chips , juice, cookies, and card games. I opened up the popcorn.

"Would you like some?" I asked Michael. He nodded and we played card games for a while until we both drifted off to sleep.

I felt a hard jerk which caused me to wake up. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around. I looked to my right and realized I was laying on Michael's shoulder, he was still sleeping.

I looked out the window and realized we were at a gas station.
Jim opened the door.

"Hey, you two have to go to the bathroom?, looks like no ones here but the workers...wanna make it quick?". I nodded then tapped Michael's shoulder.

"Hey Michael, we stopped to use the bathroom, we have to hurry." He rubbed his eyes and looked at me, his eyes where low because of the bright lights. He nodded and we both got out.

As we were walking to the building I held Michael's arm. We read on the door 'WELCOME TO DELAWARE ' as we walked in. I let go of Michael to ask someone where the bathroom was. I saw a girl.

"The bathroom is right over th- oh my Gosh Michael Jackson...I love you. Oh my gosh". The girl started smiling and giggling at Michael, I mentally faced palmed myself because I really had to pee.

So I raised my voice.

"Listen here, Michael will give you an autograph if you please let us use the bathroom..." I yelled a bit. The girl looked at me , then at Michael as he nodded, then gave us the keys to the bathroom. I walked away without saying thank you, but Michael made sure he did.

I went to the bathroom and it was quite clean for a gas station. Once I was done washing my hands I went to return the key, seeing Michael talking to the girl. I rolled my eyes and started to roam around picking up snacks and stuffing them in my pockets.

"Hey what are you doing" I heard the girl shout.

"Nothing, come on Michael are you ready?" He nodded and we walked to the limo.

"What took you all so long?" Jim asked.

"Michael was playing Sugar Daddy with the cashier..." I said to Jim and Michael rolled his eyes.

Jim got in the car and we pulled off. It was silent in the car until I remembered my snacks I took.

I started pulling them out one by one, Michael eyes grew.

"Kerra when did you buy that?" Michael asked.

"I didnt." I simply said.