•what's up?• May 19th Chap.13

MICHAELS POV- Many weeks have passed since I've last talked to kerra and it was eating me up inside, everyone saw it. I still didnt let my brothers know why I was so down...they tried to ask but I never fully tell them the whole truth.

I tried not to let this affect my performances,  but every now and then I would forget a step, but I never made it noticeable to the crowd, or Joseph.

The fellas and I were currently at this soul diner for breakfast. I tuned out my brothers as they talked amongst each other, as I thought about letting kerra go. I was too busy to really spend time with her...I know she loves me so maybe she would understand. That's another thing, I cant tell her I love her back because everything feels forced...I really like kerra but they're to many thing on the line here.

"Mike you heard us?" Tito asked. I shook my head then faced them.

"No man what you say?" I asked taking a bite out of my food.

"Marlon said you can let Suzanne know about Kerra's birthday and we could go." I thought about it.

"I have to think about it." I simply said then Jackie spoke.

"Come on little Mike, we not gonna miss K's birthday."

I looked at Jackie and so did everyone else.

" K?..." The four of us said in unison towards Jackie. He then looked at us in confusion. Marlon then spoke up.

"Since when you start calling kerra k jack?"

"Since we became close, nothing serious man." Jackie said. I looked over at Jermaine and he gave me that 'I told you' look.

"Aye Sig you do know that kerra is young right? Like real young?" Jermaine spoke up while eating his pancake. Jackie smacked his lips.

"I'm aware, but Kerra is my closest friend that's it....Michael that's it." He replied to me , I just sat there as my mind trailed back off to kerra.

I couldn't see Jackie taking Kerra away from me, or does she like Jackie because he's older? Questions flooded my mind as we left the Diner.

The guys and I all arrived at our home in California. We did a lot of shows over these past months,  and I took Marlon's word in consideration about taking a pause from tour to see Kerra.

Once we settled in the house we reunited with mother and our sisters. It took everything in my might to not call Kerra but Marlon decided we should surprise her tomorrow, so he called Shayla for the information. I was laying on my bed with my pet snake when all the fellas came into my room. I sat up looking at them confused.

"Uhh what's up?" I asked.

"Jackie you gonna tell your little brother?" Tito said shaking his head.
I didnt want to hear what he was about to say...but I knew it was about Kerra.

"Listen Mike, listen man." Jackie said sitting on the floor while everyone else sat on my bed.

"Remember at the hotel when I spazzed out on you man, I'm really sorry about that." He said lowly tugging at his afro. I wont lie but the anticipation was very high.

"Listen Jackie whatever happened man I'm sure-" Jackie interrupted.

"I tried to make a move on your honey man, I'm sorry." He said fast then taking a deep sigh. I felt Ill but I didnt know what to say. This was my first girl and I really like her...to have my oldest brother do this was disappointing but me being me...I blew it off.

"Wheww Jackie my brotha you are such a ladies man." Tito said getting up patting my shoulder then walking out the room.

"I knew something happened. I thought it would be Marlon but Jackie?. That's why I wouldn't let up." Jermaine said leaving out as well, Marlon left too silent.

The room was very silent...I was still taking in everything.

"Mike, look I know you love her man so I dont know why you wont admit it...you're making it hard for guys who really like her.."

"Like you? My own brother wants to take my first girlfriend away from me." I shouted a little bit too loud. Then I sighed standing up.

"I was thinking about breaking things off with her...but now I think I wont." I said eyeing Jackie.  And yes I actually really love kerra and I will be letting her know tomorrow,  on her birthday.

*
Wow Jackie....... sheesh .lol.