•Changes• Chap.12

KERRAS POV- As soon as the Boys started performing Shayla came right on time. Latoya actually left and Janet went to sleep.

Shayla spent the night , as my mom and Katherine came in a little late, somehow Latoya made it back just in time to go home.

It was actually the next morning as I was so tired because Shayla and I stayed awake for a while talking, ya know about girl things.

I got up and showered then slipped on my robe, going downstairs to eat cereal .....Alpha bits just because Michael was on the cover, weird I know. Shayla was already at the table eating.

"Good morning" she said to me smiling hard.

"You're in a good mood, you must've had a dream about Marlon, ew"i said to her laughing and sitting down in front of her.

"Maybe I did, but I have every right." She replied smiling.

"You decided what you want to do for your birthday?"

I shrugged.

"Disneyland maybe..." I replied.

"Yes please do that would be fun, are the boys coming? tell me they are.." Shayla pleaded.

"I dont think so but it's okay, they're celebrities girl." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Sooo, You're dating one..."

"And I'm not going to force them to miss out on money and music so stop." I said a little aggravated now.

The boys told me that they were gonna be out the country for a little while in April and they're coming back in June. I'm lucky enough already to secretly date a Jackson...Michael, so no way am I gonna burden them... I love them way too much.

I was expecting a call from the guys any minute. After their soul train performance, Marlon called me back and said he would ring us around 9. It is currently 9:50, so Shayla and I was casually waiting.

The phone then started to ring and I answered but not to fast so they didnt think I was waiting.

"Hello?." I said slowly scooting close to Shayla so she can hear.

"Hey mama" I knew it was Marlon because he always says that.

"Hey Marlon, Shayla's here also...say hi Shayla. "

"Hi Marlon" she said softly then bit her lip , I laughed then shook my head.

We talked for a minute and honestly I was waiting on Michael to get on the phone, did he want to talk to me after I tried to tell him I loved him, did I run him away? Are we still together?

"Eh Marlon where's Michael?"

"I think he's in the bathroom, you know he takes forever just to look good." I nodded as if he could see.

"Hold on here's Maine..." I heard shuffling for a moment then a different voice.

"Kerra what's up? You looking for mike aren't you?"

"Wow Jermaine you always seem to read my mind.." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"I have a question though, how do you feel about Big Jackie?" He asked then I heard a bunch of arguing in the background. What did he mean about that. I like jackie, him and I are very close. The guys may not know but I speak to Jackie more than the rest, he always have a lot of knowledge.

The boys continued to yell then Michael finally came to the phone.

"Kerra..." I felt my palms get sweaty.

I cleared my throat before answering.

"Hi Michael I was wondering when you would come to the phone." I said in a light chuckle.

"Sorry I had to get ready , we're leaving soon, why are the guys arguing about you and Jackie?"

"Michael i honestly dont know."

"They're weird, what are you doing for your birthday?" Michael asked.

"Well I'm going to Disneyland, you're invited ofcourse eventhough you'll be busy."

"Yeah...sorry about that kerra we'll try to make it. "

"Michael...are we still ya know together?" I blurted out.

"Um. I-" Michael was then cut off by Joe coming in the room yelling at Jermaine and Jackie.

"Yall are really getting on my nerves, you have a press conference in 2 hours and it takes us an hour to get there put your Jackets on so we can go!" Joe said followed by a big boom sound.

"Gotta go" Michael stated.

"But Michael I wanna-" the phone then disconnected again. Why does it end up that way all the time.

I think I need to let Michael go until we are both ready to be together, it seems so forced at the moment. Shayla rubbed my back as I felt myself about to cry.

"Its okay Kerra, just let them do their own thing okay, dont try to be in a relationship because it's a lot to take in okay, we're all too young for this."

What she said was sticking I'm turning 18 years old, that's not too young but I'm not about to trap Michael...he's in show business and I refuse to slow him down.

-

(I know this chapter was kind of boring but I really just wanted to slow things down, everything feels all over the place. Thanks for readinggg).