•March 27, 1975• Jackson 5 home Chap.6

Kerras POV- It was about 2:00p.m when I felt an uneasy feeling for about 2 weeks when Michael left. I know for sure I'm still going to their concerts but he was still heavy on my mind. Right now I was on the phone with my bestfriend.

"Yea I went to their house, no big deal..."

"No big deal! Girl Michael kissed you...Michael Jackson...that's a big deal" my bestfriend shayla replied back.

"Shayla, You're missing the point, he was very much forced to say I was a burden..."

"Kerra Yall kissed okay, that's all you need" Shayla replied back, I just rolled my eyes.

"You don't understand, I'll talk to you later" I hung up the kitchen phone.

I had invading thoughts telling me to go to their house to see who's home, so I did. I asked my Mom could she drop me.

When I arrived, I immediately hear music from out back, but I still wanted to ring the doorbell.
In between the window I see Marlon run up to the door with a shocked face. He opened the door and embraced me, I hugged back.

"Where you been?" Marlon asked.

"Where I've been? I thought you guys were on tour?" I asked pretty confused. Marlon scrunched up his face.

"Tour?, who told you that?"

"Joe, showed up to my house...with Michael, they told me that."

"Kerra Joseph did that with My ex girlfriend too, he just dont want distractions" Marlon said with a deep sigh. I then here what it sounded like Tito yelling Michaels name and girls screaming. I looked past Marlon spotting his backyard.

"The boys are ina back, come in" Marlon said opening the door wider inviting me in.

The closer I got to the backyard, the louder the music got. I then spotted a bunch of girls standing outside the pool gawking over the slim afro boy...Michael. He seemed uncomfortable, but knowing him...he didnt wanna be rude.

I stepped up to the group and smiled at Michael trying to hide the fact that I was slightly jealous of all these girls.

"Hey Michael, how was 'tour'?"
I asked sarcastically, then walked away, rushing back in the house.

I saw Marlon lock eyes with me, and he rushed behind me, following me back into the house.

"Hold up mama not so fast, what's wrong?"

"Can we go somewhere quiet?"

Marlon nodded and took me to their Studio. I sat down shaking my head.

"Lay it on me Kerra"

"Marlon, this is a huge mistake...I was better off behind the scenes as just a fan..." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Kerra dont mind the chicks, there all the same, fans...groupies even" He chuckled and I smiled.

"I know, I just take Michael very seriously...like I am protecting his life everyday, I'll do anything for him."

"And that is why you my friend...have nothing to worry about. Michael is a suttle heart, he wouldn't dare" Those words replayed in my head and as it was on que, Michael came in the room.