Copyright and warnings

Hi there, please read this. 

THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS IN THE CHAPTERS!

Yes, you read that correctly. I hate to spoil a chapter by giving warnings, so this is the last one you get. I prefer my readers to suffer and be surprized. I wan you to get it without seeing it coing, just like Nyx does ;) 

It is however very important to be aware of what you should expect. To be honest with you, one of the reasons that gave me a huge writers block was for people commenting and saying they were deeply hurt and reminded of a horrid past experiences in their lives after reading my books, and that was AFTER I put flags on. If you ever need to talk, I'm sincerely here for you. But I will not tango a blame dance. I get enough of that in real life.

All in all, my books have all kinds of flags. From gay, to abusive (emotionally and physically). If you're sensitive towards these themes, please don't read. Also my writing is in no way an encouragement to abusing or forcing others in any form, so kindly refrain from dramatizing or reporting. 

I do welcome AND LOVE discussions though! Fans can teach you so much through their thoughts and personal experiences. Please feel free to discuss anything you feel like it, like the stocholm syndrom which made the crowds of Pirate Chains go wild :D

This story is +18

Expect adult themes and graphic content.

This novel is an adult, gay romance, general fiction. It depicts themes such as piracy, abuse, rape, romance, manxman, gay, travel, sail, adventure, angst, and love.

Copyright © 2018 by Syrvat

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher at the email address.

If you see my story elsewhere, please send me a word.

Kisses!