5 ~ Wasteful threats

∞ Agenor's POV ∞

It was far from easy to stay still and keep from smiling as I watched him startle and panic. I finally released my smirk and said sarcastically, "I was very intent to see if you'd go for a stab. I even made things easier for you and gave you better access to my heart; a better view as well", I trailed off and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Y-you were awake!?"

"I unfortunately missed you pacing around naked, but I certainly took pleasure watching you put my pants on. Say, I bet leather feels nice on the soft skin of your behind"

His eyes frowned, narrowed to a beautiful blue fire. Getting angrier, are we?

To tease him more, I faked a serious look and added, "Even though I interrupted your trance, it wouldn't matter anyway. In the end, you never had it in you to push the blade"

I guess I couldn't help the tone of amusement that crept into my voice. But I was being very honest. I sincerely believed he was never going to stab me. Even if he tried, I would easily avoid it. But from experience, someone who hesitates like he did, never has the courage to get it done.

"You bastard!", he yelled, unable to control his frustration anymore. With renewed rage, Nyx tugged his hands from mine to free them, which I didn't allow him to. However, he then actually tried to use my strength against me by pushing the dagger forward in a real attempt to stab me, in the heart! That was as delightful as it was surprising; he did have guts after all.

I smiled at him and mocked him, "Well, well, only a couple of hours on Martina and you're in for stabbing. I bet you'd make a fine pirate in no time."

He thrusted his hands stronger, adamant to plant my dagger in my chest. And as I watched him, I realized that the blaze in his eyes was sharper than the blade.

"Me, a lowly, filthy pirate? Are you insane?"

His voice and eyes were so daring that I couldn't ignore his brash insults. I sat up and he immediately tried to retreat, which I didn't let him. His body was escaping me, yet those eyes looked vividly threatening.

"Bastard..." I said as I stood, making him as far from me as he could. The bed sheet fell, and he looked flustered, I'd even say afraid of my nakedness.

"Lowly..." I stalked forward with his hands still confined in mine and around the dagger. He was forced to retreat, and I didn't leave him the time to think.

"Filthy...?" I pushed his back firmly against the wall, giving him a nice scare. From his stance, he was clearly afraid of me, but that daring blue spark in his eyes never dampened.

As much as it taunted me, it was an evident challenge.

Someone clearly needs to be taught a lesson.

"You talk big. Yet, a few hours ago, you were moaning and begging under this lowly pirate"

I wickedly scoffed and his beautiful eyes widened, screaming with shame

"YOU-...... H-how dare you!"

"How dare I, you say?" My eyes were teasing, but my voice revealed nothing but anger at his defiance. I lifted his hands and pinned them high above his head, making him groan and stand on his toes.

I gazed closely into his dark blue eyes that were glittering in the moonlight. He was shaking all over, yet somehow managed to keep that unwavering defiant look.

"I dared based on the reaction I undeniably felt in this"

I palmed him between his thighs and grabbed his member through the leather pants.

He yelped and managed to free one of his hands from my grip, guiding it to push at mine. His panic was obvious with the way he frantically attempted to push my hand away

"W-what the hell! You-you insolent pirate! Get your-"

"And..." I interrupted his protest and tilted my head to meet his gaze once more. Before continuing, I gripped his member with more force and applied more pressure, then said in a threatening steady voice, "I told you to address me as Agenor or Captain"

His lips parted and he wore a lost expression on his face, frozen with the way I had a tight grip on his nether region.

"Never defy me, Nyx. If you draw a sword on a pirate, one of you must at least lose a limb. And since I am captain, you've got more than a limb or two to worry about."

He was still shaking, but he clearly heard me. So, I asserted my dominance, "Do you understand?"

I kept gazing at him, waiting for a reaction, but he just kept staring at me in utter shock. He was probably never threatened in a similar way before. But that didn't excuse his defiance. I gave him a harder squeeze down there and it was clearly painful. A whimper escaped him, and he nodded. "Y-yes... yes... I understand. Just please, let... go..."

His voice sounded unstable and much weaker than moments ago. His eyes started to fade like he was no longer looking at me but through me.

His tone descended to a whisper as his control shattered before me. "I understand... let me go... Agenor... p-please."

Hearing my name out of that pretty mouth, paired with a 'please', could only provoke me further. I watched him for a moment.

"Actually, this round has only just begun, Nyx."

I leant closer to him and started moving my hand, making sure to tease him to the tip, then trail all the way down to the base. I smirked as I victoriously felt his member beginning to harden in my grasp, followed by a twitching of mine. His powerless hand that was trying to push my chest was quite useless, really. I pushed my body flush against his and couldn't stop from remembering how he looked yesterday earlier, the way he lay beneath me naked, shivering and begging my name. The touch of his excited member and its graphic image made my heard one grind against him.

I whispered into his ear, "I see you like my touch, Nyx"

I could hear his breaths lose their rhythm and small drops of sweat slipped from his forehead onto the wooden floor. I felt his knees trembling against my legs, signaling that they were about to give out.

Time to lose the pants.

I started fondling with the hem. Once they were settled around his ankles, I leaned closer to him again and smirked,

"I want you to be a good, obedient boy, and let your captain fuck you"

No reaction.

I mistook his silence for defiance and was about to find ways to break his resistance when I noticed that his hand that was once pushing against me, had dropped. I looked at his face closely and he was clearly awake.

Wait, the look he had...

His eyes were open yet different. The beautiful light that made his blues look so deep was gone. He looked almost... lifeless. I was alarmed, to say the least. I craned my neck to get a better look at him. Even under the moonlight in the cabin, I could see how deadly pale he had suddenly become.

"Acting up again are we, Nyx?" I slapped his cheek slightly. "Answer when I talk to you!"

I took a step back to free his legs and he instantly let go of the dagger and started to fall. I caught him under the arms before he hit the floor and knelt to safely sit him down. I held his neck to straighten his head. His eyes were open, but his body felt like an empty shell.

I slapped him again carefully, "Nyx, if you're intentionally ignoring me, I promise you'll regret it!"

Then I shook him, hoping to hear a protest.

Nothing.

"Fuck... Ace! Get your ass in here, now! ACE!"