1~Fate's game

Hey pirate fans!

I'm editing, so please tell me if you see a mistake or anything that doesn't feel good to you. I'll make sure to read all your comments, I actually feed on them. 

Love you all!

Let the games begin ;) 

∞∞∞∞∞∞

At the top of the main mast, a man watched the sea around the sailing ship. He gazed into the horizons as the waves moved towards them repeatedly. He felt calmed by their inviting rhythm, but also bored with the monotonic performance. Everything remained dull until a dot in the large sea was visible enough to draw his attention. He instantly leaned over the crow's nest and delivered the news

"Captain! Me captain! A ship, a ship ahead!"

The captain stepped towards the forecastle of the large ship. He stood proudly as he pulled his telescope out of his long, black leather jacket and used it to locate his soon to be target. He was instantly slightly disappointed with what he saw. He was handsome with a commanding attitude and a tall confident stance. For a man in his early thirties, he was too young to be a pirate captain, yet that didn't keep him from becoming one. And for all the years he spent in the sea, he knew how unusual the current situation was.

"How odd, it's a fishing ship"

A limping pirate scratched his dirty head, "Aye me captain, that is weird. Fishermen always stay in guarded waters. This is too far for them to wander"

"Indeed", another added, "We're quite far from shores and this is not a fishing area"

The one on the crow's nest leaned forward as he gazed at the sea, "It's not moving, captain, and it looks like its anchor is dropped"

Soon enough, others joined the forecastle to debate about the intruders, "Maybe they're lost", "Maybe they know we're bored and came to entertain us", "Aye, fresh meat!", and boorish laughter spread to reveal their colorful teeth laughed boorishly.

An evil smirk tugged on the captain's lips as he ordered his men, "Well then, let's get entertained. Avast ye! They're not escaping, which means they haven't seen us yet. We'll sail quietly towards them and keep watch. We shall enjoy the hunt. If they start to flee, we'll raise sail and catch on."

Then he turned towards the sea and added, "Time to feed the devils"

Excited with the prospects of a new prey, the crew obeyed, impatient to get their hands on whatever the sea Goddess was offering them.

The young man sitting in the crow's nest jumped out and slid down on a rope. He dropped beside his captain and offered more information, "There are two men on the front deck, captain. I don't think they can see us, and I see no one else above deck for now"

Another joined in, "There are certainly more souls down the hull"

The captain turned to the young pirate, "Good eye Maren, get back on the mast and keep looking for any suspicious movements or other sailors stepping out. I'd like to keep the element of surprise if we are to have any fun today. After all, just a fishing ship"

"Aye aye, captain!", Maren grinned. Then with the same agility, he climbed to the top of the mast once more and resumed his task.

The captain glanced at his crew and commented, making them all laugh and grin evilly.

"Almost too easy to be fun"

∞∞∞