III. TRAINING

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

"YOU'RE more weaker than I thought.." Y/n said, watch Midoryia try to pull a car tire.

All Might invited Y/n to watch and help train Midoryia for the exams.

"You're not helping." Midoryia panted.

"Just pull it, it can't weigh that much." Y/n advised.

"I'm trying!" He cried.

"Kids stop fighting, maybe we should try something easier instead." All Might said.

"Why am I dragging trash across the beach, anyways." Midoryia sighed.

Y/n looks at all the trash that fills up the beach, She wonder what It would look like if it was clean.

"Yeah, teaching him combat would be so much easier and funny."

"Stop that." Midoryia grunted.

"Yes it would, buttt Young Midoryia is an ill-suited vessel." All Might laughed.

"WHAT YOU SAID I WAS WORTHY!"

"Your body, what I meant was your body isn't suited for my quirk." All Might had a large smile on his face, "My quirk binds physical strength of many into one. Your body would explode if you inherited my quirk with the body you have now."

Both Y/n and Midoryia imagined what that would look like. Making Midoryia shiver, "So his body would just 'pop'?" Y/n asks.

"WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT!" Midoryia panicked.

"I was just wondering."

"So I'm pushing all this trash to train my body?" Midoryia asks.

"Yes! This beach has been littered for years. Many hero's want fame and fortune, but that's not what being a hero is!"

Y/n wouldn't mind being rich and famous, her intentions on becoming a hero weren't clear.

"LET'S BRING BACK THIS OCEAN VIEW!" All Might exclaimed and winked.

"I have to clean this whole beach?" Midoryia asked looking around.

"You what to go to U.A, yes?"

"YEAH!" He looks toward Y/n excited.

"Yes." She says, a lot less excited then the greenette.

"Like I said before, it's not possible for someone who's quirkless. It's a sad reality."

Ouch..

"Right.." He deflated.

"The entrance exams are tough." All Might announced making the greenette more anxious.