XIV.

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

—Yaoyorozu sighed in defeat, she had just lost her match against Tokoyami. She had distanced herself from the class in back of all the seats.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asks sitting beside the raven-haired girl.

"Oh, hey L/n and don't worry I'm fine." Yaoyorozu smiled, more of a fake one.

"I can tell your lying."

Yaoyorozu hung her head low,

"It's okay you lost your match." Y/n says looking over at the girl.

Yaoyorozu took a deep breath, "It's just that.. I guess I'm taking my defeat pretty badly. I can't help but think how weak my quirk is and how I don't deserve to be here. My family is filthy rich, so I didn't even work to get here..."

She had finally looked up at the h/c girl, her eyes softly looking at the girl. Feeling her face heat up she quickly looked down.

"So what? You're the smartest person in our class, plus you're still really strong. Your quirk just wants a good match up for Tokoyami's." Y/n says trying to comfort the girl.

"You do work hard, and you deserve to be here like everyone else." The girl continues.
"Well except Mineta, he's just.. ew!"

Yaoyorozu laughed at the girl's comment, Y/n finally had gave someone advice that made them feel lighthearted.

"Thank you L/n, for making me feel better!" She said smiling.

"See you later Yaoyorozu."

-
-
-

It's was Bakugou and Ochako's match, and everyone was worried.

"I nervous for this match!" Mina exclaimed.

"I don't even want to watch.." Jirou mumbles.

Everyone in Class 1-A agrees seemed to agree, that it would be a easy match for Bakugou. And would be unfair for the short brunette.

"Ochako isn't a weak girl, she's going to be fine. Why would you guys think otherwise?" Y/n said.

Everyone had stopped talking about it, and now focused on the match below them.

The match had started and Ochako ran straight for the ash blonde, all he did was blast an explosion towards her.

She charged yet again, same thing happened. Then once again, the rubble and concrete scattered in every direction.