XXI.

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

"I HATE taking tests, ughh" Y/n groaned, thinking about the upcoming final.

"You literally get like the highest grades, on like every test." Jirou says watching the h/c girl sulk.

Y/n glared at the girl, "So"

The final is all everyone was talking about in class right now, it's getting closer and closer and everybody is panic-studying.

"We should like all study together!"  Mina suggested, "A lot of do need help..." Side eyeing Denki.

"Stop looking at me, I'm not the only one who's needs help!" Denki cries.

"We should totally do that, I could arrange it at my house. My auditorium is a perfect place for us to study, I can ask my mother to make some tea aswell!" Momo smiles, with the thought of having friends over.

"Auditorium!?"

"We can meet up after school, just give me your numbers." Momo says taking out her phone.

Y/n probably didn't need help with studying, but Momo seemed excited to have them over how could she not go?

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

After the internships a bunch of the students made changes to their costumes, like Y/n.

Her simple white body suit and white cape got changed, to still a long sleeve white bodysuit that ended on her upper thigh. No more cape
She has a  half skirt that stopped in the front, she had a belt. Throughout her costume there was some blue, her shoes went up to right below her knee. And her new gloves Kaoru gifted her.

Not too much change, but enough for her.

"Wow Y/n, you changed your costume!" Izuku says walking next to the girl.

"I changed it to look more like Kaoru's old costume, she also gave me her gloves." Y/n holds out her hands.

"What do your gloves do?" He asks looking at them.

"They stop my palms from ripping, like they were."

The two teens talked about the changes of Y/n's costume, while another teen watched.

"We made up, and she still doesn't talk to me like she does with him..."

All Might came out to start our lesson, "We'll get started now, It's Hero Basic Training. Since all of you just got back from internships, we will be doing a rescue training race!" All Might flashes his signature smile.