VII. ALARMED

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

Y/N was stopped outside of U.A by a group of reporters.

"How does having All Might as a teacher feel?" One reporter asked.

"He's cool, I guess." Y/n said getting pushed around by the crowd. She was able to squeeze through them.

•••

"Bakugou, grow up already. Stop wasting your talent." Aizawa instructed.

"Midoryia you ended up with another broken arm. Learn to control your quirk, because this isn't going to cut it. I hate repeating myself, but you have potential."

"Yes sir!"

"Now for today we have a sudden announcement, we need to pick a class rep."

Everyone jumped up, and raised their hands. Y/n turned back to what she was doing, she definitely didn't want to be class rep.

"Quiet," Iida stood up, "Leading the way is a task of heavy responsibility! Ambition does not equal to ability! The sacred office demands the trust it's constituted!"

"Another long speech from him, it's he's specialty."

"Everyone will probably just vote themselves."

"You're right, I definitely was.."

"I don't care as long as your decide, before the bell rings." Aizawa then falls asleep in his yellow sleeping bag.

Y/n watching her teacher sleep wishing it was her.

And so, all the student wrote their votes, Y/n thought there was only one obvious answer. She expected everyone to pick the same person, but the results shocked her.

Midoryia Izuku: 2

Yaoyorozu Momo: 2

Tenya Iida: 1

Y/n L/n: 0

She didn't want to be picked, but someone could have at least voted her. She felt she was like-able to at least have 1 vote.

"There is a tie, what should we do Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asks.

"Your president is Midoryia, and your vice president is Yaoyorozu." The teacher quickly put his head down again and went to sleep.