XX. FRIENDSHIP

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

AFTER getting out the hospital Y/n visited her mom some, and trained a little more with Kaoru before she had to go back to school.

She still had some bandages left on her from the Stain incident, but she was feeling a lot better than she did.

3 other people now knew about her mom's condition, one being Izuku. A person who has met her and talked to her before, and one of Y/n's closest friend.

Sitting in class, she watches as all her classmates reunite and catch up on their internships.

"Y/n!"

The voice of a familiar voice of a pink-skinned girl called out.

"Mina."

"How was your internship?! Mine was so fun!" The girl cheered.

She wasn't sure if they have heard about the Stain incident yet, though no one will know that certain 4 U.A students were involved.

So she could tell her that she was stabbed twice, or leave that part out-

"It was.. fine, I had fun." Y/n says.

"You have no enthusiasm, you sound like it was the most boring-est day of your life!" Mina cried.

Y/n sighed, "Fine, It was the most fun I've have ever had in my whole life!" Sarcastically mocking Mina's voice.

"Nevermind, your better sounding boring."

Sharing a laugh, the two teens talked till their teacher came in and class started.

"I'm sure your week was pretty busy and eventful, but now that your internships are over. We will be now focusing on the next big event coming up, which is– your finals." Aizawa announces.

The class doesn't erupt at all, they just all stared at their teacher. The thought of finals really crushes the mood..

"There will be two parts of your final, three days of written exams," Aizawa says making many of the students groan, "Then a physical exam. This year will not be easy, and people will be able to fail. And those who do fail, will not be able to participate in the training camp this summer.. So, do your best."

Y/n slams her head on her desk, "So much work"

"So I will advise you to train more hard than you have, and I would recommend training with an classmate it would really help all of you to have a partner." The ravenette teacher finishes.