V. 1A

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂┈∘┈┈

SITTING in class, Y/n looked around the classroom she had arrived a little early. So barely anyone was here yet.

The blue haired boy from the exams who almost put Y/n to sleep with his question, was lecturing Bakugou for sitting incorrectly at his desk. Izuku later arrived.

Y/n was happy to have both Izuku and Bakugou were in the same class, but she knew they're not going to get along. Izuku waved at her noticing she was looking. Y/n nodded her head in response.

"Hello I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can just call me Tsu. It seems that we will be sitting next to each other."

Y/n turned to see this adorable frog girl with long green hair, and big eyes.

"Hi, I'm Y/n L/n." She greeted back, getting a 'ribbit' in response.

"This is the hero course, if your here to make friends you can leave."

Y/n looked around to see where the voice was coming from. When she saw a man leave a yellow sleeping bag.

"It took you 8 seconds to stop talking. Time is a valuable source, a lot of you are rational aren't you?"

He had messy black hair, black eyes, with see-able eyes bags. He wore all black clothes, with a scarf.

"It seems like he doesn't even know what sleep is.."

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. Nice to meet you."

He took out something from the yellow sleeping bag, "Put these on and meet me out on the field." He raised the gym clothes.

"It's still like 7:00am"

Walking to the girl's changing room, Y/n was stopped by bumping into another student

Looking up seeing; purple eyes, and indigo messy
hair

"Watch where you're going," He said staring into her e/c eyes, then looking at her appearance

"my bad..." she mumbled, then walked around the boy.
Turning around, she saw the boy also turned back around to look

Turning her head fast away, she continued walking to the changing rooms

┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST!?" The class groaned.

"What about orientation?" A short brown-haired girl asked.

"If you are going to be a hero, you have no time for such leisurely events. There's no point in going." Aizawa said.