XVII. HOSU CITY

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

PUTTING on the gloves Y/n received from Kaoru, she was done getting ready for their patrolling.

"So well be going into the city for today, Hosu City to be exact." Kaoru says finishing getting ready also.

"Hosu City.."

"There was a few sightings of Nomus here too, so a few more heroes will be out there too."

"And also the Hero Killer."

-
-
-

"Since your retired.. Are you going to be fighting today?" Y/n asked walking beside the taller women.

They had arrived to Hosu City a few minutes ago, and were now walking around trying to find the other Heroes.

"Well no, buttt maybe just depends on who I will be up against. I'm still quick good at combat, and I can use my quirk to a minimum." Kaoru skipped.

"Hm"

Y/n was more than a little nervous being here, because the Hero Killer last sighting being here. And Iida's internship was here, the blue-haired boy could only be here for revenge.

"L/n" Kaoru called out, more strictly then her previous tones.

"I will be taking you with me where the other Heroes are," She starts," BUT, you must follow me and listen to my every order. This could be dangerous and I can't have you getting hurt." Kaoru states.

Y/n have an uneasy look, knowing how serious she was.

"Understood?" Kaoru asks crossing her arms, making the h/c girl nod her head.

"Well then, let's go!" Kaoru went back to her normal more cheery tone.

Following the Hero for at least only 20 minutes, a loud explosion and a loud roar could be heard. Both running towards the sound there was a few Nomus.

Y/n states at the Nomus, "Those don't look like the ones that attacked USJ?" Y/n says confused.

"What do mean, you've seen these before?" Kaoru stops hearing the girl.

"Yeah they attacked my class during an activity at USJ, and it was made to fight All Might," Y/n states, "But these look way weaker and smaller.."