VIV. USJ 2

⋆。°✩

⋆。°✩

┈┈∘┈˃༒˂̶┈∘┈┈

GETTING closer to the middle where their teacher was, and the Nomu thingy.

They saw their teacher was pretty rough up not even pretty, completely beat up. Soon other classmates from the above us, the spot we were before we teleported.

"Guess I found you're body in time, smokey bastard!" They all heard an explosion who had to be Bakugou.

"The Symbol of Peace will not not be defeated by delinquents like you." Todoroki says.

The blue haired villain started to scratch his neck, and seemed to be going insane in that very moment.
"Kurogiri, how could you let that brat get the best of you! You have us in a jam here."

"We need our escape route back, get him Nomu.."

He pointed towards, Bakugou. Speedy towards the blonde boy, the Nomu's arm launched forward ready to punch the boy. The force of this made everyone fall backwards.

Large smoke was made, once it cleared Bakugou was right beside the other students.

"Woah! You dodged that Kacchan!"

"No, you idiot!" He yells, we all look to the Nomu and saw All Might.

"All Might!" Kirishma exclaims.

All Might went infront of his students, coughing some. Shielding all the kids from the Nomu trying to attack again.

"Have no fear, students.. Because I am here!"

"You don't know when to hold back, do you?" All Might coughed out.

"He's here and he's not smiling.." Izuku mumbled

The boys tried to come up with a plan to help All Might, but he told them to stay back. So the kids are watching from the sidelines, trying not to fall over from the impacts of the fight.

"Violence for the sake of others make it admirable. Isn't that right, hero?" The villain's voice starts rising, "You know All Might, I'm mad! I'm mad at this world that categorizes the same violent acts as heroic or villainous. Picking what's good and what's not, Symbol of Peace? No, you're just a device to repress violence. That only breeds more violence, the world will know once we kill you!"

"Bullshit!" Y/n chimes in.

"Be quiet!" Izuku yells slapping his hand on her mouth. "He's a dangerous villain! You can't just run your mouth like that!"